PDA

View Full Version : GFYSAH

SPetty
02-16-2007, 05:33 PM
GFYSAH

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I can't find this in any of several acronym search engines. What does it mean?

Good For You Something Something Something ?

moblsv
02-16-2007, 06:02 PM
G- F--- Y---S--- A--H---

Sid_Vicious
02-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Maybe I'm a perv(watch it Dee), but I wonder if maybe...Get F'd You Stupid A-Hole. I'd never say that to anyone except in an acronym. It could mean somthing pleasant though. Where was this posted anyways???sid the degenerate

FatsRedux
02-16-2007, 07:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> GFYSAH

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I can't find this in any of several acronym search engines. What does it mean?

Good For You Something Something Something ? <hr /></blockquote>

Not trying to be vulgar here, but you did ask...

It means: Go F yourself, A hole.

Fats

eg8r
02-16-2007, 08:10 PM
You are kidding right. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Use your imagination. Gayle's mind is in the gutter and she is unable to put together a coherent thought. What usually happens when a hysteric is put in that predicament? Their language finds itself in the gutter.

eg8r

eg8r
02-16-2007, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where was this posted anyways???sid the degenerate <hr /></blockquote> It has been said about 3 times that I can remember and only from the one person that continually posts using a gutter trash mouth.

eg8r

moblsv
02-16-2007, 08:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> You are kidding right. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Use your imagination. Gayle's mind is in the gutter and she is unable to put together a coherent thought. What usually happens when a hysteric is put in that predicament? Their language finds itself in the gutter.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Seems more like a frustration with some people's inability to comprehend simple concepts.

Gayle get's it. She knows what's at stake and is standing up against this insanity. When logic is countered with ingorant, baseless, dribble you can expect an occasional illogical outburst in response. But, then again, that is the point of those posts, isn't it?

Gayle in MD
02-16-2007, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>
When logic is countered with ingorant, baseless, dribble you can expect an occasional illogical outburst in response.
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

Thank you firend. You definately get it. You have performed a great service for me, by reminding me why I stopped responding to Ed. I am putting him, and his fellow antagonizers, on total ignore. Should have continued that sstatus in the first place! Thanks for the reminder.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Love,
Gayle

eg8r
02-16-2007, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you can expect an occasional illogical outburst in response <hr /></blockquote> Talk about dribble, do you even read this board or are you still out trying to save the world from naturally heating up? Occasional, you must be delusional.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
02-19-2007, 02:35 PM
Awe, now Fats, you know me better than that, /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif and how terribly concerned I am, always, about being politically correct. My biggest dream in life is to learn how to smile/nod, smile/nod, and do a lady like clap, like Laura, and the circus seals. Just give me a big beach ball for my nose, and I will smile/nod, and quietly fold my hands in my lap, and my eyes cast downward, and narry an original, nor independent thought will enter my devout brain.

GFYSAH...only means....

Get figs, yams, squash, and honey. ah, yeah, that's the ticket...or maybe, ah,...

Go find your self a horn, Yeah! I like that, go find your self a horn.

Get Feith, you'll save America's Honour!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deeman3
02-19-2007, 02:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Maybe I'm a perv(watch it Dee), <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Sid,

Maybe you are, but how do I get dragged kicking and screaming into these fights? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

DeeMan
Convicted, but never tried....

DickLeonard
02-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Eg8r it seems that reasonable thoughts flow in one ear and out the other and yet garbage gets stuck in your vast dump.####

Sid_Vicious
02-25-2007, 12:25 PM
This has nothing to do with the subject, but the #### sig sticking after all these years due to the obsenity filter just cracks me up! As far as the post to Ed,,,I'll never figure anyone with a family growing into our emminent future left by GW, whom remains so dense and blind to what these kids will suffer through in their "American Dream." Frankly I still don't understand the bulk of the middle class, who retain the bulk of the voting power, to not simply kick out these thieves in the WH. Who is in control anyway!? Seems like a badly done wrestling show on a cheap TV feed when I see us continuing on with this nonsense, costing liberty and killing the middle class. It is obvious to me that world power and big money greed has all of our admin, willingly by the testicles due to the same greed. Ain't makin' no sense at all why this "thinking" public here can continue to not impeach this bozo, especially ED...sid

eg8r
02-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Dick the day you actually say something reasonable, let me know. Only then will we see if your know what you are talking about. Until then, when are you and Gayle going to make the announcement about running for office? With the BS that flows from your posts on the CCB, and with the clinton and obama taking each other out, you should be a lock for the left.

eg8r