PDA

View Full Version : AZB Spam Mail?

jjinfla
02-17-2007, 06:58 AM
I have been banned by AZB so I can't contact them yet they continue to send me TV schedules of upcoming events.

I do not want to receive this trash anymore and I consider it spam. Anyone know where I can report this spam?

I thought they were required by law to list at the end a way to unsubscribe from any unwanted mail.

Jake

Scott Lee
02-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Jake...Why don't you send an email to the webmaster here? Mike moderates both sites.

Scott Lee

cueball1950
02-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Jake.....when did they ban you over there. And if you don't mind me asking please pm me as to why it happened????..........mike

Rich R.
02-17-2007, 02:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr>I do not want to receive this trash anymore and I consider it spam. Anyone know where I can report this spam?<hr /></blockquote>
Try this Jake.
housepro@azbilliards.com

jjinfla
02-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks Rich, I sent him an e-mail.

I hope that works.

Jake

jjinfla
02-18-2007, 06:20 AM
Thanks again Rich. I received a reply and my info has been removed from his data base.

Ah, what a relief it is.

Jake

HarryDC
02-18-2007, 06:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> I have been banned by AZB so I can't contact them yet they continue to send me TV schedules of upcoming events.

I do not want to receive this trash anymore and I consider it spam. Anyone know where I can report this spam?

I thought they were required by law to list at the end a way to unsubscribe from any unwanted mail.

Jake <hr /></blockquote>

Hey jake,

You use AOL don't you? Go to your mail control and you can keep out any of the online pool creeps. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I don't miss them what so ever. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Harry

jjinfla
02-19-2007, 05:43 AM
Thanks Harry, I think the problem is resolved. I have banned Mike from my computer.

I am fading fast from the pool scene. My old body just cannot take the smoke anymore. One hour and I start getting a headache. So on the advice of my body I have stopped going to the bars and poolrooms.

But there is life after pool. Ping pong. LOL.

Jake

Pizza Bob
02-19-2007, 06:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> But there is life after pool. Ping pong. LOL. <hr /></blockquote>

Puuuleeeeze.....That's TABLE TENNIS to us purists. LOL.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

supergreenman
02-21-2007, 04:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> But there is life after pool. Ping pong. LOL. <hr /></blockquote>

Adios,

Pizza Bob <hr /></blockquote>

What's the deflection off of a ping pong paddle?

SpiderMan
02-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Man, what does it take to get banned from that free-for-all?

SpiderMan

jjinfla
02-22-2007, 06:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> But there is life after pool. Ping pong. LOL. <hr /></blockquote>

Adios,

Ha Ha. You got that right.

There are a lot of similarities between Table Tennis and Pool. Both have two names: Table Tennis/ping pong - Pool/Billiards. Both have trouble getting fan support. Both have trouble getting sponsors. Both have trouble earning any money at it. But Table Tennis sure does have a terrific rating system. One can pull up the name of any rated player, see his rating, and also the tournaments he/she has competed in and how he did.

Of course pool players have been notorious to try to hide their true rating.

Jake

Pizza Bob <hr /></blockquote>

jjinfla
02-22-2007, 06:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Man, what does it take to get banned from that free-for-all?
SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Just disagree with JAM.

Jake

jjinfla
02-22-2007, 06:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr>
What's the deflection off of a ping pong paddle? <hr /></blockquote>

Learning that sure is important.