PDA

View Full Version : 3Cushion on ESPN :Carom Fans & Supporters Needed

koreandragon
03-02-2007, 07:34 AM
For the first time ever in history, 3Cushion Billiards will be aired on ESPN!!

Semih Sayginer will be making USA national TV debut on ESPN at the US Pro Tour CHampionship in Los Angeles on April 1,2007. This carom show will take place before the men's TV rounds.

Sayginer is a world class player as well as a genius at creating impossible looking caroms. They call him "The Magic".

This will be made into two 30 min shows on ESPN.

Ira Lee will be working with Dragon Promotions as co-producer of this carom TV show. Ira is also the promoter of the Sang Lee Memorial event in NYC and has been a true gentleman and supporter of carom billiards for many years and is well respected in the sport.

It has been his dream to see carom hit main stream audiences in USA, and this is 3Cushion's chance. For those who share his dream and vision, please contact him.

This event needs alot of financial support from the carom community so please anyone interested in sponsoring or being a patron supporter of this important step for 3Cushion contact Ira Lee at iralee3c@gmail.com

billiardshot
03-29-2007, 01:20 PM
You can find more information at Eric Yow site, plus watch Massey and Yow practice.

http://www.ericyow.com/

wolfdancer
04-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the info...I bought Semih Sayginer's tape, and when I'd play it in the room...people would stop playing to watch the tape.
I'll look forward to seeing it on TV.....