PDA

View Full Version : Billiards Expo

eg8r
03-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Need to get some info on the Billiards Expo next week. I am going to be in Cherry Hill, NJ for the week and wanted to find out how far away the expo is, how much to get in and is it worth it to stop by for one afternoon (thrusday afternoon)?

eg8r

CarolNYC
03-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi Ed,
Cherry Hill, I believe is exit 4,(Camden), off the turnpike? If so, either mapquest your trip or take the NJ turnpike -North-from exit 4 to exit 6, Pennsylvania turnpike and head to VF-I say its maybe half hour drive???? (Cause from Staten Island to Valley Forge, it takes me ~1 hour,15 minutes /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The day pass is definitely 10.00 or less-all the vendors will be open on Thursday-lots to do for one day and I really,really, would like to meet you-I'll be at the front-

Hope you come!

Have a safe trip!
Carol

SPetty
03-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Yes, it's definitely worth it to stop by for one afternoon. Make every effort. You won't be sorry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DickLeonard
03-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Eg8r Valley Forge in my mind is the Greatest Show in pool. Alan and Dawn Hopkins are to be Congratulated on the running of such a diverse operation.

If you meet Carol at the door she will give you the VIP treatment. Give her a kiss from me.

Tournaments,Booths,food,the Pit[ a must for people who like watching and betting on pool games] If your lucky you will meet Naz and his Sweetie 9 Ball Girl. If you do give her a Kiss from me.
If your looking for a pool cue stop a Paul Daytons booth [they have a directory of the Booths] he is from Fort Pierce tell him I sent you and he will give you my discount.

Don't ask him how well I played you might be surprised.
You'll know that Pool is Alive and Well when you see Valley Forge. ####

eg8r
03-11-2007, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't ask him how well I played you might be surprised.
<hr /></blockquote> Well, I doubt you have been lying on the boards, so I believe you were quite the player. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hearing you run 185 or something like that the first time with a new cue is astounding to me since I have never seen past 30 and that is with any cue I touch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As of right now, I will miss the expo, my ticket has me flying out of Philadelphia at 3:30 PM. I will know more around Wednesday and possibly be able to change my flights.

eg8r

CarolNYC
03-13-2007, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
possibly be able to change my flights.
<hr /></blockquote>
Hi Ed,
If your flying Continental-I can help you-no problem /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif-just email me!

Carol