PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from the Vegas pool scene here?

nmshooter
07-22-2002, 03:43 PM
I was just curious. I used to live there and played many tournaments and league matches with alot of different people. I hosted tourneys out of Dealers Choice and played league with most of them also. I left in 1997 so I was wondering if anyone from there could tell me about the scene there today. I have very fond memories of friends and opponents from there and was wondering what happened to them.

ADD> I am living in Kansas City now so would like to know about the scene here too so those living here, let me know whats up in the area.

Rod
07-22-2002, 05:46 PM
I think our reporter from Vegas is out of his office now. The last time we heard from him he was in a fierce battle with an ugly creature. He used his short but powerful broom handle slip-stroke and come out on top, either that or he was polishing his balls! You had to be there, anything can happen in Vegas and usually does.

Chris Cass
07-22-2002, 10:59 PM
Hi Rod,

You got to admit, he's on top of his game. I last heard he barbecued, Archer with a Preditor. His wife wouldn't touch the cue again. Funny how people get the story wrong and everything gets all distorted.

Regards,

C.C.~~Rods road look alike only shorter and can't play as well. LOL

Rod
07-23-2002, 12:30 PM
C.C.~~Rods road look alike only shorter and can't play as well. LOL

Yes C.C. it is funny how people get stories distorted!/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.
Hey have you been to the eye Doc for your surgery?
Man I'm getting to where I can't see a dam thing. Well I did see the happy cheeks though!