PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for ozone billiards!

trob
03-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Just got a second shipment from ozone billiards. picked up a cuetec jump break cue and one of there hard cases. I've had and it's george case for 10 years and I needed a change. There prices can't be beat. Free shipping and a free case. There hard cases are as nice as any of the brand name one's out there...again at half the price. shipping was also free and quick. I ordered it Tuesday at about 3 p.m. and I had it by friday at noon. I always liked Meuller but ozone has them beat with there prices.

bsmutz
03-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Congrats on the find. There, their, they're, it's all the same...

SPetty
03-09-2007, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsmutz:</font><hr> There, their, they're, it's all the same... <hr /></blockquote>Made me giggle...

wolfdancer
03-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Their you go again with your pedantic insistence that we get the spellings right.....I just ordered "Troublesome Words" by Bill Bryson....to avoid any further harressment from the "English wordings" Nazis

cushioncrawler
03-09-2007, 03:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Their you go again with your pedantic insistence that we get the spellings right.....I just ordered "Troublesome Words" by Bill Bryson....to avoid any further harressment from the "English wordings" Nazis <hr /></blockquote> Harassment, harressment.... its all the same to me. madMac.

trob
03-09-2007, 04:44 PM
That's one that always gets me lol when I'm writeing an email to my boss I worry about it. When I'm writeing on a pool web site I really don't give a rats ass. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Their you go again with your pedantic insistence that we get the spellings right.....I just ordered "Troublesome Words" by Bill Bryson....to avoid any further harressment from the "English wordings" Nazis <hr /></blockquote> Harassment, harressment.... its all the same to me. madMac. <hr /></blockquote>

TennesseeJoe
03-09-2007, 05:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Their you go again with your pedantic insistence that we get the spellings right.....I just ordered "Troublesome Words" by Bill Bryson....to avoid any further harressment from the "English wordings" Nazis <hr /></blockquote>

Why do you have to use big words when merely an augmenting superlative would suffice?