PDA

View Full Version : A fair spot by Allison

jjinfla
03-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Say that Allison was a gambler and would be offering the 7 ball how many women in the WPBA would then have a chance to beat her?

How about if she gave the 7 and a game, two or three on the wire? How many of you would bet against her?

How far down the list of players would you go before you would start backing her?

I pick her to beat anyone ranked 30 or more giving the 7 and three games.

If she is on she probably can give any woman the 7 ball and still win.

Jake

Snapshot9
03-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Well she couldn't give that to Katen, Ga Young, Janette, or Jasmine, or the other upcoming Oriental star, or Kelly Fisher, but other than that, it would be close.

jjinfla
03-11-2007, 08:50 PM
I take it you meant Pan, and I agree they would be tough and they all have talent. But at that level I doubt that the 7 ball would be significant. I'll have to start paying attention when Allison wins a match how many times she would have lost a game because of the 7 ball.

Of course Allison has been on top for some time now and is getting old and she did lose a couple matches in the first tournament so maybe she has peaked and now is starting her decline.

It happens to the best of them.

Jake

Ralph S.
03-11-2007, 10:22 PM
I think Vivian Villarreal would be in the group that she couldnt give up that weight to.

Stretch
03-12-2007, 12:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> I think Vivian Villarreal would be in the group that she couldnt give up that weight to. <hr /></blockquote>

Haveing to listen to Vivians mouth is spot enough. St.

Greg in VA
03-12-2007, 05:50 AM
LMAO

jjinfla
03-12-2007, 06:34 AM
Yeah, I think Vivian would jump on that spot.

walt8880
03-14-2007, 04:05 AM
If I was a gambler, and I'm not, if Allison started giving anybody in the WPBA top ten two or three games on the wire, I would be on the other side. They are all too good for that.

The seven would be interesting to watch as I bet there would be some change in strategy by both Allison and the other players.

Interesting to speculate, but we'll never know.