PDA

View Full Version : Hey Deeman

dg-in-centralpa
03-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Hey Deeman,
Remember the crazy weather up in the north? Wednesday we had mid 70's temperatures and today we are getting 10 inches of snow. I won't get plowed out for days. Don't you miss this?LOL

DG - won't make it to Valley Forge this year

Qtec
03-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Crazy weather?????????????...........could this be a sign of '''''''................GW???????[ not Bush /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif]

Q............the last 10 years have been the warmest on record...........but its nothing to do with us!

eg8r
03-17-2007, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Q............the last 10 years have been the warmest on record...........but its nothing to do with us!
<hr /></blockquote> It has nothing to do with us.

eg8r

hondo
03-19-2007, 07:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote> It has nothing to do with us.
.................................................. ....

Good ole Eg. Defender of the Republican view of reality.
Meanwhile, back to the war on terrorism. Onward,Christian
soldiers.

Deeman3
03-19-2007, 07:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Hey Deeman,
Remember the crazy weather up in the north? Wednesday we had mid 70's temperatures and today we are getting 10 inches of snow. I won't get plowed out for days. Don't you miss this?LOL <font color="blue"> DG, Brother, do I remember? Yes, I rememeber having to pay some clown $250 to plow a trail from my driveway to the street so I could go to work and my wife could get to her barn to feed the horses, while her Vette completley disappeared in the snow. No, you can keep it my friend. Otherwise, I hope all is well for you. I think of you everytime I look at DeeWoman's horsrerace glass collection or think of an Amish stripper. My best to you and Ms. DG. You guys deserve better weather than that. We have mid-70's and were able to cruise on Sunday on the bike. If you guys ever head south, you know you have a place to stay and we can show you what weather is supposed to be like, with the possible exception of a tornato or hurricane! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font color>

DeeMan /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DG - won't make it to Valley Forge this year <hr /></blockquote>

dg-in-centralpa
03-19-2007, 11:49 AM
An Amish stripper... now that's something I'd like to see. I'm going to the Belmont again this year, does Deewoman want anything? Is she a fan of Secretariat? Usually Ron Turcotte, his jockey, is there signing autographs. Thanks for the invite, I may take you up on that.

DG