PDA

View Full Version : GMD on Fox last night.

Chopstick
03-20-2007, 08:27 AM
Not really but it sure did sound like her. I happened to catch it channel surfing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

O'Reilly smackdown. (http://www.worldcantwait.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3975&Ite mid=12)

eg8r
03-20-2007, 09:23 AM
Sunsara is a leftist lunatic much like the nut we have here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
03-20-2007, 09:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Sunsara is a leftist lunatic much like the nut we have here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Gayle? LOL!

eg8r
03-20-2007, 11:04 AM
I mentioned it before and she was unhappy I used her "word". /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Would you disagree that Gayle and Sunsara appear to be one in the same?

eg8r

moblsv
03-20-2007, 11:07 AM
What an ass. So, according to him she said America is an evil country and we crush baby testicles.

Disgusting how these people can't hear what somebody is saying and just keep regurgitating what they are conditioned to hear.

eg8r
03-20-2007, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What an ass. So, according to him she said America is an evil country and we crush baby testicles.
<hr /></blockquote> Her intent was to create shock, so why shouldn't it be repeated to show the nutcase that she is.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
03-20-2007, 01:37 PM
He can't own up to anything, let alone being addicted to me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif If Ed couldn't look forward to insulting me daily, he'd have nothing! His life would be without purpose! He'd just shrivle, well, maybe not shrivle, maybe more like....ah hem... explode BAROOOOOM! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif but, he'd pull himself together, find his widdle binkie, curl up and turn on Fox. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chopstick
03-20-2007, 02:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> What an ass. So, according to him she said America is an evil country and we crush baby testicles.

Disgusting how these people can't hear what somebody is saying and just keep regurgitating what they are conditioned to hear. <hr /></blockquote>

Yea, I know. They both crossed the line. I got curious about it so I looked it up. She said on TV and on her website that John Yoo said that in a public debate. The debate she is referring to was December 1, 2005 in Chicago, Illinois, with Notre Dame Law School Professor Doug Cassel:

Cassel: If the President deems that heís got to torture somebody, including by crushing the testicles of the personís child, there is no law that can stop him?
Yoo: No treaty.

<font color="blue">They were debating the legal interpretations of international treaties based on a paper that Yoo wrote. Yoo never said that. Cassel did, in the form of a ridiculous question. Every time I track down on of these things it turns out to be pure BS. That's why I don't pay any attention to politics. It's all smoke and mirrors. I don't have time to research everything so I just assume it's all nonsense and don't worry about it. </font color>

moblsv
03-20-2007, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr>I don't have time to research everything so I just assume it's all nonsense<hr /></blockquote>

ain't that the truth!?

Bobbyrx
03-20-2007, 05:50 PM
We may not can find the WMD's but the GMD's are all over this board /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
03-21-2007, 07:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> We may not can find the WMD's but the GMD's are all over this board /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

moblsv
03-21-2007, 07:58 AM
our SLC Mayor on Fox
http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=1BBF24FC8AE6E1C9429ACCBB12D7811A ?contentId=2726779&amp;version=2&amp;locale=EN-US&amp;layoutCode=VSTY&amp;pageId=1.1.1

Gayle in MD
03-21-2007, 08:02 AM
That's right, and as long as we have a President who destroys our freedoms, and rights of privacy, lies us into wars, operates in secret, uses prosecutorial power for partisan purposes, and works to destroy the checks and balances which preserve our democracy, that won't change.

Actions taken by Bush, against our Constitution, against Geneva conventions, and outside of our laws, fuel terrorist's recruitment efforts abroad, and threaten our National Security. It's unfortunate that there are people in this country who can only look through a partisan lense, and prefer to attack those of us who understand the threats to our way of life when a President resorts to illegal methods for implementing a hidden personal agenda.

None of this is about GMD, it's about your country, and it's future.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
03-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Since you enjoy trying to insult me, a waste of time, btw, perhaps you will answer a question for me. Do you care anything al all about this...part of the mission statement of the American Freedom Agenda, a Conservative movement, btw.

www.Americanfreedomagenda.org (http://www.Americanfreedomagenda.org)

The American Freedom Agendaís (AFA) mission is twofold: the enactment of a cluster of statutes that would restore the Constitutionís checks and balances as enshrined by the Founding Fathers; and, making the subject a staple of political campaigns and of foremost concern to Members of Congress and to voters and educators. Especially since 9/11, the executive branch has chronically usurped legislative or judicial power, and has repeatedly claimed that the President is the law. The constitutional grievances against the White House are chilling, reminiscent of the kingly abuses that provoked the Declaration of Independence.

The 10-point American Freedom Agenda would work to restore the roles of Congress and the federal judiciary to prevent such abuses of power and protect against injustices that are the signature of civilized nations. In particular, the American Freedom Agenda would:

Prohibit military commissions whose verdicts are suspect except in places of active hostilities where a battlefield tribunal is necessary to obtain fresh testimony or to prevent anarchy;

You may paint GMD, as a joke, but do you care about your country? Or, are you just completely unaware of what George Bush is doing to it.
http://www.americanfreedomagenda.org/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=20033

I hope to get a reasonable, and well considered answer from you, if that isn't too much trouble.

Thank you,
Gayle in Md.

eg8r
03-21-2007, 08:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Since you enjoy trying to insult me, a waste of time, btw, perhaps you will answer a question for me. Do you care anything al all about this <hr /></blockquote> The woman was the spitting image of you.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
03-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Whatever you say, Ed... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
03-21-2007, 11:55 AM
Chopstick,

If you are validating the wild charges of the far left, you need to spend more time chasing the skirts and practicing pool. I called Hal, we need to talk.

I'll PM you later.

Chopstick
03-23-2007, 09:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Since you enjoy trying to insult me, a waste of time, btw, perhaps you will answer a question for me. Do you care anything al all about this...part of the mission statement of the American Freedom Agenda, a Conservative movement, btw.

www.Americanfreedomagenda.org (http://www.Americanfreedomagenda.org)

<hr /></blockquote>

I'm not trying to insult you or anybody else except maybe Sydney. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I took a look at this web site. I really don't see much. Just a bunch of vague statements about something that some bunch of guys would like to go and do. They talk about legislation but they don't specify what it is. They is nothing to track down. I would be suprised if they were still around six months from now.

It does bring something to mind though. Ever since Pelosi took over, Hilliary and her have been saying things that give me the impression that they are trying to remove certain authorities from the office of the President and assign it to Congress, ie them.

I do not agree with that agenda at all. The checks and balances between the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government are there for a reason and I don't think anybody should mess with em.

I am willing to keep an open mind and listen to what anyone has to say, but if I cannot track it down and verify it for myself I will not accept it as a fact.

In a previous thread you gave me some information to research on the subject of "Bush lied about Katrina". I did take the time to do some detailed research on the subject including tracking down the engineering reports on the levies, the time lines involved, who said what to who and when. I know exactly why the levies failed and who's fault it was and NONE OF IT was on the news.

I never posted anything about because I honestly did not think anyone really wanted to hear about it. If you want to know what really happened I will post it. In the end there were parties that were lying and it wasn't George Bush.

Chopstick
03-23-2007, 09:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Chopstick,

If you are validating the wild charges of the far left, you need to spend more time chasing the skirts and practicing pool. I called Hal, we need to talk.

I'll PM you later.

<hr /></blockquote>

I don't know how I could give the impression of validating the wild charges of the left. I can't even make any sense of most of them. Every time I trace one down it turns out to be unfounded.

Cool shirts. You have a typo on the fourth line of the redneck pool one. I am curious to know how it went with Hal.

Qtec
03-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Give an example please. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Q

Chopstick
03-23-2007, 01:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Give an example please. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Q <hr /></blockquote>

Could you be more specific? I am not sure what kind of example you are requesting.

Gayle in MD
03-23-2007, 07:13 PM
There two paragraphs of yours, are really interesting.

[ QUOTE ]
It does bring something to mind though. Ever since Pelosi took over, Hilliary and her have been saying things that give me the impression that they are trying to remove certain authorities from the office of the President and assign it to Congress, ie them.

I do not agree with that agenda at all. The checks and balances between the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government are there for a reason and I don't think anybody should mess with em.
<hr /></blockquote>
Hilarious /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif particularly when the old line Republicans are forming associations to thwart Bush's consistant unconstitutional attacks on the balance of powers, the abuse of power, and the destruction of checks and balances.

I suppose this means you haven't noticed much, what Bush has done regarding his own somewhat covert methods to over-reach the powers of the Executive Office.

I'm sure, if there were Democrats in the Office of the President, you'd have noticed, all right.

Guess you didn't notice the unseemly methods used by the Republicans in congress, votes in the middle of the night, wrapped in huge amounts of hubris, no one could have sorted through them in time to even know what they were voting for in the first place. No oversight of billions of tax payers dollars, missing after shipments of hunderd dollar bills, to Iraq. No resistance to all the lies told by the Bush administration, their failure to provide proper equipment to our troops, sending them back over and over without the required R &amp; R, training, and even a decent place to lay their heads at night. Oversight, has been completely dead, until the Democratic party took over, thanks to the Republicans blocking tactics in our Congress. As long as it's the Republicans doing it, even if our people are being put in harms way, for nothing, that's OK though...

Gayle in Md.

Qtec
03-23-2007, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the wild charges of the left. <hr /></blockquote>
One of those. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Q

Chopstick
03-26-2007, 03:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
I suppose this means you haven't noticed much, what Bush has done regarding his own somewhat covert methods to over-reach the powers of the Executive Office.

<font color="blue">No, I actually haven't. </font color>

I'm sure, if there were Democrats in the Office of the President, you'd have noticed, all right.

<font color="blue">No, I wouldn't. </font color>

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Chopstick
03-26-2007, 03:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
the wild charges of the left. <hr /></blockquote>
One of those. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Q <hr /></blockquote>

I think what is being referred to is this woman having a canipsion fit over something she attributes to John Yoo "Bush's number one attorney" when he did not say it or even bring it up.

The same goes for the "Bush lied about Katrina". It was completely unfounded. Crooks and liars.com fabricated the whole thing. The debunking and real timeline is on Snopes.

Gayle in MD
03-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Did you see the video of Bush being told that the levies could break, or be topped? He denied it, saying that no one anticipated that the levies would break.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif