PDA

View Full Version : 2007 CCB Tournament

Rich R.
03-21-2007, 07:25 AM
OK, so it is a little early to think about the CCB Tournament and the U.S. Open, but I thought I would update everyone.

In January, we had a thread discussing the change in the U.S. Open days, and how it would affect the CCB Tournament.
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=242108&Forum=Al l_Forums&Words=Rich%20R.&Match=Username&Searchpage =3&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=242108&Search=true#P ost242108

At the Super Billiards Expo, this past weekend, my wife and I ran into Barry Behrman and talked to him about it. He has assured us that moving the CCB Tournament from Saturday to Friday, to correspond with similar rounds in the Open, was no problem for him and his staff at Q-Masters. Although Barry suggested that we move it even earlier in the week, I didn't think that was an option, because so many people come in for the weekend only. At this point, barring any further changes, it looks like the CCB Tournament will be on Friday, October 19. That seems to be the best choice for most. Hopefully, everyone will be able to make arrangements to be there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

On another note, we also spoke to pro player Tony Crosby, who as a new company, Stroke It sportswear.
http://www.strokeitwear.com/index.html
Tony has agreed to donate some of his products for prizes at the CCB Tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
We will be finalizing details closer to the Open.

I'm hoping this year we will have the best CCB Tournament ever, and remember, tickets for the Open should be going on sale April 1st. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-21-2007, 08:04 AM
Do you mean 2007 CCB Tournament? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rich R.
03-21-2007, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Do you mean 2007 CCB Tournament? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Yes, I meant the 2007 CCB Tournament, not 2008.
My only excuse is that I'm still in recovery. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Thanks for catching my error.

Eric.
03-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Sadly, I probably won't be able to attend the newly scheduled CCB tourney. I usually dont make it there til Fri afternoon.

The good news is that the US Open ends on Sat, so I can buy a VIP seat(s) and see the finals.

Eric

Rich R.
03-21-2007, 02:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> Sadly, I probably won't be able to attend the newly scheduled CCB tourney. I usually dont make it there til Fri afternoon.

The good news is that the US Open ends on Sat, so I can buy a VIP seat(s) and see the finals. <hr /></blockquote>
Eric, when the change was announced, in January, I had a feeling this would be a problem for you. I know you never arrived before Friday. I was hoping you could work something out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
At least, we will get to enjoy your company for the finals and maybe at Q-Masters afterward. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif