PDA

View Full Version : Hey Barb

07-22-2002, 09:26 PM
Hey Barb, are you studying tonight??? Listen, if you're missing cracking the books, I've got some old college books for your perusal...... ROFL
Hee hee, Lorri knows she's losing points for this one!

Barbara
07-23-2002, 04:22 PM
Heh heh heh... Lorri's a real comedienne, isn't she?

Hey Lorri, guess what I didn't do today? Go to class!!! And guess what I'm not doing again tonight?? Studying!!! And guess what I'm doing with the NEWT standing points??? Hehehehehehe... a little subtraction here... a little subtraction there... Pretty soon, you'll be joining Carol and myself in the cellar!! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif!

Barbara~~~found out today I got a 97 on the final... guess it's not a hat rack after all....

Doctor_D
07-23-2002, 05:56 PM
Good evening:

Outstanding !!!

Dr. D.

Barbara
07-23-2002, 06:48 PM
Thanks Dr. D! As luck would have it, I figured in all the grades vs weight with his class and if my group got a B (85) on our group project, I'd have to get at least a 97 on the final to get and A since I got an 86 on the midterm /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif!! But! I got two 100's on the last two homeworks that gave me a 9 on the weight and the midterm was weighted at 30%.

When I logged in and saw the A (3:45 Friday afternoon), I( hollered and sent him an email asking what the finals grade was as well as the group project grade. It all added up to 90.0 on the dot!

Woohooo-ooo-ooo!!!!

Barbara~~~still celebrating!!!

Doctor_D
07-23-2002, 06:50 PM
Good evening:

Drinks, are on me !!!

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

Barbara
07-23-2002, 07:10 PM
That would be a Balvenie Doublewood -- and a double at that!!!

Barbara~~~ice water on the side, please...

07-23-2002, 10:51 PM
Oh Barb, tears are streaming down my face I'm laughing so hard! Congratulations, girl! I knew that head wasn't just on your shoulders for show! You'll be making the big bucks in no time! Lorri
(You don't think she'd really, do you?....)

CarolNYC
07-24-2002, 03:30 AM
Hey,
How did I get involved here?I did the windows!I know the bathroom floor didnt come out too good,but, you wouldnt give me a new toothbrush,ha ha ha!
Congratulations Barb-GOOD SCORE!
Carol