PDA

View Full Version : Hey Deeman - I'm Gettin' Some on June 1st

SpiderMan
03-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Eat Your Heart out, Big Man! (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/funkychateau/detail?.dir=9e1d&.dnm=1d3b.jpg&.src=ph)

Chopstick
03-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Me too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
03-28-2007, 10:48 AM
That looks delicious. Where are you going?

eg8r

SpiderMan
03-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Memphis, Tennessee - Where it ain't BBQ if it doesn't involve a chicken or a pig.

SpiderMan

eg8r
03-28-2007, 11:19 AM
LOL, alright. I thought it was Tn but not sure. I much prefer beef BBQ. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Pulled pork is not bad either.

My family is looking to buy a bunch of land and move to Chatanooga next year, hopefully there is some good BBQ nearby.

eg8r

Fasteddy7
03-28-2007, 11:47 AM
When I am in SC we always drive to myrtle beach and there is this great little bbq place called SAMBOS. I was telling some friends and they were like "isnt that a derogatory word?" Apparently it is but they sure make good BBQ.

Chopstick
03-28-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm gonna git me the plate that has all three kinds on it. If our old one is still there let's go to that one.

SpiderMan
03-28-2007, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I'm gonna git me the plate that has all three kinds on it. If our old one is still there let's go to that one. <hr /></blockquote>

You mean the one on Mill Branch? Believe it or not, it's still there and Gene Coleman was still running it the last time I checked. He likes to play pool across the street, at a bar that used to be McLemore's store when we were kids.

SpiderMan

SPetty
03-28-2007, 01:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I'm gonna git me the plate that has all three kinds on it. <hr /></blockquote>And you can let Spiderman buy it from his Las Vegas Scotch Doubles winnings! WooHoo!

Chopstick
03-28-2007, 02:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I'm gonna git me the plate that has all three kinds on it. If our old one is still there let's go to that one. <hr /></blockquote>

You mean the one on Mill Branch? Believe it or not, it's still there and Gene Coleman was still running it the last time I checked. He likes to play pool across the street, at a bar that used to be McLemore's store when we were kids.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Yea, that one. I went into that bar just to see what it looks like. It wasn't such a bad place. I better git busy and schedule some vacation time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SpiderMan
03-28-2007, 03:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I'm gonna git me the plate that has all three kinds on it. If our old one is still there let's go to that one. <hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Yea, that one. I went into that bar just to see what it looks like. It wasn't such a bad place. I better git busy and schedule some vacation time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Just remembered the name - it was called "Joey's".

SpiderMan

Deeman3
03-29-2007, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Eat Your Heart out, Big Man! (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/funkychateau/detail?.dir=9e1d&amp;.dnm=1d3b.jpg&amp;.src=ph) <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> You are, indeed, cold blooded man! I am eating my heart out, as I think about ways to get you back. I would give twenty just for the smell of the sauce....

HAVE FUN BUT...CHOKE ON YOUR FIRST BITE!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

Deeman3
03-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Re: Hey Deeman - I'm Gettin' Some on June 1st [re: SpiderMan]

<font color="blue"> You know, at first, the title made me start thinking that you were dating again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif</font color>

SpiderMan
03-29-2007, 08:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Re: Hey Deeman - I'm Gettin' Some on June 1st [re: SpiderMan]

<font color="blue"> You know, at first, the title made me start thinking that you were dating again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif</font color>

<hr /></blockquote>
I may, if I don't get some this weekend .... or perhaps I'll just switch hands /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan