PDA

View Full Version : Sad news about Alcano

SPetty
03-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Billiards champ’s kid files molestation raps

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=police4_mar28_2007

marek
03-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Thats bad..really bad if found true.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Deeman3
03-28-2007, 04:18 PM
That is sad and terrible if true.

On a better note....SPetty, my parents sold their home this week to move to a smaller place (Yeah, right?). The new place is only a few hundred sq. ft'. smaller than their present one! Why, would this impact you? Guess what she found when moving their stuff? Yes, a box of Billiard tapes that were to be donated to the PettyPoint Library a year or so ago! I will pick them up this weekend and either send them or bring them to you. Get the DeeMan wing ready....JK

I knew I had not burned that box!!!!

SPetty
03-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Billiards chief defends Alcano
http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=sports5_mar29_2007

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote in part:</font><hr>The network followed through with critical comments from Alcano’s brother and mother, who raised serious issues about the credibility of the complainant and her mother and their various attempts to get money from Alcano.

Makabenta said nothing has been presented in this case that “deserves the kind of publicity it is getting or should lead us to doubt Ronnie’s integrity and good name.”

He also pointed out that there hasn’t even been a preliminary investigation of the charge, which was filed before the Quezon City prosecutor’s office.

Makabenta said there is no way of knowing at this point whether the complaint has “any basis or is just a case of harassment.” <hr /></blockquote>

SPetty
03-29-2007, 11:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> a box of Billiard tapes <hr /></blockquote>WooHoo! This is great news for the PettyPoint Library, and as top librarian of that prestigious institution, great news for me!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SPetty
04-18-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm sorry I posted this to begin with, but since I started it, I gotta continue it...

Cue artist raps daughter, wife
By Jaime Pilapil

BILLIARDS player Ronato Alcano yesterday filed perjury charges at the Quezon City Prosecutor’s Office against his wife and daughter who earlier filed rape charges against him.

In his complaint, Alcano said his daughter on March 26 made “false, malicious and demeaning statements meant only to malign and degrade my personality.”

The cue artist attached sworn statement of seven witnesses, including his girlfriend Gwendolyn Mondia, who claimed his daughter and his wife are only after a share of his winnings and earnings as a professional billiards player. Alcano won the prestigious 9-ball and 8-ball world championships last year.

The Quezon City-based billiards champ denied he raped his daughter on Nov. 24 and 25 and reiterated that there was no instance when he could sleep with his daughter because “she sleeps together with my other children.”

But Alcano admitted that he invited his daughter to watch the shooting of “Going Bulilit” and the live noontime show “Wowowee” last Nov. 25 and Nov. 29, respectively. He said there was no opportunity for him to sexually abuse her.

Alcano’s daughter also alleged that she was sexually molested in December last year, but Alcano said his daughter, assisted by his estranged wife, filed the rape charges only to “force me to give a portion of my winnings and earnings from my profession.”

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=police5_april11_2007

Rich R.
04-18-2007, 01:21 PM
SPetty, thanks for the update.

DickLeonard
04-19-2007, 07:04 AM
Deeman better to ship the tapes by DEE-EX.####

Deeman3
04-19-2007, 07:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Deeman better to ship the tapes by DEE-EX.#### <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Dick,

Unfortuantely, I just got run over on my mptorcyle by a woman well known to me on Friday so I won't be doing any deliveries for the next while. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am going to send them parcel post as I trust the postal service to find SPetty once more. </font color>

hondo
04-19-2007, 09:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Deeman better to ship the tapes by DEE-EX.#### <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Dick,

Unfortuantely, I just got run over on my mptorcyle by a woman well known to me on Friday so I won't be doing any deliveries for the next while. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am going to send them parcel post as I trust the postal service to find SPetty once more. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

I hope it wasn't Deewoman!!!

Deeman3
04-19-2007, 09:38 AM
It was!