PDA

View Full Version : YEEEE HAAAAA!! WE WON THE TRIP TO VEGAS !!!!

Stretch
03-28-2007, 07:41 PM
Well i had to tell someone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Man what a nail biter too. We needed at the least a 4-2 split to guarentee first over all which we somehow managed to get, BARELY.

Anyway, to all that's going to the ACS Nationals in Vegas June 9th. SEE YA THERE! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.

marek
03-29-2007, 01:26 AM
Way to go! Congratulations! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MrLucky
03-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Congratulations /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif dumb question but what is the ACS /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I and my team are going to the APA natioals this year but not sure what organization ACS is ?

Brian in VA
03-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Congrats Stretch!

I'll be there for the 8 ball singles and I'm taking the National Referee course, too.

ACS is the Alliance of Cue Sports or American Cue Sports. The formed when the BCA leagues were sold off by the BCA.

Brian in VA

wolfdancer
03-29-2007, 04:46 PM
American Cue Sports...when Mark bought the BCA, and thought everyone was on board....a faction of league operators, and a key board member started this organization.
I did play in an ACS league this past season, and just went to their Western Regionals. The amazing Jonathon won both the 8 ball and 9 ball events, to go with his Western regionals BCA 8-ball crown, won just 2 weeks ago. The respective fields were roughly, 250 per at the ACS, and 500 at the BCA....
Jon is also 70 yrs old.......and combined with the Scotch doubles, and team events....these were long days, and short nights....

Stretch
03-29-2007, 07:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> American Cue Sports...when Mark bought the BCA, and thought everyone was on board....a faction of league operators, and a key board member started this organization.
I did play in an ACS league this past season, and just went to their Western Regionals. The amazing Jonathon won both the 8 ball and 9 ball events, to go with his Western regionals BCA 8-ball crown, won just 2 weeks ago. The respective fields were roughly, 250 per at the ACS, and 500 at the BCA....
Jon is also 70 yrs old.......and combined with the Scotch doubles, and team events....these were long days, and short nights.... <hr /></blockquote>

Wolf i realy enjoyed the atmosphere of the ACS. True it's not as big as the BCA but from people i've talked to that have gone to both a lot actualy preffer the ACS just because it's not as crazy and overcrowded. In the ACS you can move around freely. Easy access to all the booths and side events, short lines. The tournament still has all the catagories as the BCA, it pays out great and like i said you still have all the amenities without the hasels. It was extremely well run i thought. And hey it's in VEGAS lol pretty hard to go wrong there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

wolfdancer
03-30-2007, 02:18 AM
You're going to have a great time down there...I've been to the LV BCA event 3 times now,...twice to watch and soak in the atmosphere, and once to play.
Congrats on winning !!!!!!!!! GO TEAM!!!!!