PDA

View Full Version : Revenge on an Inconsiderate Jerk

SpiderMan
03-30-2007, 11:27 AM
This is one of my personal pet peeves.

Due to construction or whatever, the left lane is closed. There's plenty of warning, ie signs like "LEFT LANE CLOSED 1/4 MILE AHEAD". Most folks move over to the right when it's convenient.

But there's always that one-in-a-hundred driver for whom it's NEVER convenient. They roar past the line of more-considerate folks, all the way to the end, then turn on their blinker to be "let in" ahead of a tenth-mile of waiting cars.

Well, the shiny Benz that zipped by yesterday was using his blinker AND his windshield wipers.

I executed the perfect "timing shot". The cough. The hark. A deep breath. Two practice strokes and a pause to check oncoming velocity in the mirror. Finally the launch, and a walnut-sized glob of yellow snot is swept away by the passing windshield. Hope he was going to lunch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Dagwood
03-30-2007, 03:28 PM
AMEN Spidey....

Dags

sack316
03-30-2007, 05:46 PM
awesome.

I love the situations like that when every other car and yourself on the road sees what's going on and procedes to either prevent the villian from getting over or group together to box him in later on... all slowing down to some perversely slow speed to piss off the madman. Ha ha, I love stuff like this. It warms my heart

Sack

Sid_Vicious
03-30-2007, 06:33 PM
"practice strokes and a pause"

See, Randy learn't you somethin' aferall, Snot-Pause-Finish! Hope it wasn't HIS beemer /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif sid

pooltchr
03-30-2007, 07:12 PM
If we could give rep points on this forum, I would definitely send some your way!
Good Job!!!
I'm usually not prone to road rage, but drivers like the one you discribe really pi$$ me off!!!!
Steve