PDA

View Full Version : CCB Keychains!!!!!

Lester
07-23-2002, 07:35 AM
Does anyone know if MikeM talked to his man? I'm just wondering if there is any word on keychain production. ****Lester****

MikeM
07-23-2002, 07:43 AM
Hey Lester,

No my "man" decided to extend her stay at the beach an extra day and should be back today. I plan on finalizing this whole deal by the end of this week. It takes about 10 days to two weeks to get them back. So we should have them by mid-August.

I have been monitoring the poll on designs and reading the comments. I will probably make an executive decision on the design today or tomorrow. I'm leaning toward simplicity due to the cost and type of materials involved. More colors don't work well on the rubbery stuff. The only design definitely eliminated is the Chris Cass key chain! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif.

I'll post an update later today.

MM

Lester
07-23-2002, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> Hey Lester,

No my "man" decided to extend her stay at the beach an extra day and should be back today. I plan on finalizing this whole deal by the end of this week. It takes about 10 days to two weeks to get them back. So we should have them by mid-August.

I have been monitoring the poll on designs and reading the comments. I will probably make an executive decision on the design today or tomorrow. I'm leaning toward simplicity due to the cost and type of materials involved. More colors don't work well on the rubbery stuff. The only design definitely eliminated is the Chris Cass key chain! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif.

MM <hr></blockquote>
You know Chris didn't look too bad on a keychain, I don't know that he would want to be an "icon" of the CCB, though. Maybe Kato, I don't think Voodoo would fit on a keychain. Anyway, my apologies to your "man", and I can't wait for the update. ****Lester****

Rich R.
07-23-2002, 07:56 AM
Mike, I think we are all looking forward to production.
I agree with your thinking, simple is better. Save several for me and I insist on paying for them, either in cash or alcohol. Your choice. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
I wasn't sure you should eliminate the C.C. key chain, but maybe your right. They may not sell well??? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Rich R.

Kato
07-23-2002, 08:15 AM
Lester, I would prefer not being the CCB mascot. It should be noted that I am infinitesimally taller than Chris and that should disqualify me for consideration.

Kato~~~measuring in at a whopping 5' 7 and 3/8"

Lester
07-23-2002, 09:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Lester, I would prefer not being the CCB mascot. It should be noted that I am infinitesimally taller than Chris and that should disqualify me for consideration.

Kato~~~measuring in at a whopping 5' 7 and 3/8" <hr></blockquote>
Ha Ha Ha Your preference doesn't count, but the 3/8" saved you from the keychain. rotflol ****Lester****

Kato
07-23-2002, 09:02 AM
Oh my joy cannot be measured on any meter I know of.

Kato~~~moving target for all but a few.

Lester
07-25-2002, 11:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr>

MM <hr></blockquote>

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Mike, which design did you select, and did you order them? ***Lester***

07-25-2002, 08:29 PM
I agree Kato, you shouldn't be on a keychain. Stay perched on Voodoo's shoulder, you look so cute up there! LMAO just kidding! Luv, Lorri /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif