PDA

View Full Version : Received Flowers from KT

jjinfla
04-01-2007, 08:16 AM
I received flowers from KT this morning with a nice note thanking me for being so positive about the IPT and how if I want he will include me in the IPT when he has his next tournament.

Also enclosed was a nice little check.

Gee, it sure does pay to have a nice positive attitude.

Jake

HarryDC
04-01-2007, 08:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> I received flowers from KT this morning with a nice note thanking me for being so positive about the IPT and how if I want he will include me in the IPT when he has his next tournament.

Also enclosed was a nice little check.

Gee, it sure does pay to have a nice positive attitude.

Jake <hr /></blockquote>

Jake,

When you type your "April Fool" (not pool) lines, please, try to be a little more creative? He He He /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"APRIL FOOL" I mean pool! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

HarryDC

marek
04-01-2007, 01:31 PM
He he ! Nice one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jjinfla
04-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Aw Harry, you had to spoil my fun.

Some of those jamokes from that other site are too stupid to understand it and would have been all over themselves with envy.

Did you know that one of those so called rich guys was so stupid that he bet Jimmy Reid that Jimmy couldn't throw a golf ball the length of a football field.

LOL

Qtec
04-02-2007, 04:40 AM
if it were true it wouldn't surprise me! LOL

Q

jjinfla
04-02-2007, 05:25 AM
Actually it was Danny DiLiberto who made the bet. He mentions it in his book, "you bet your life".

Jake