PDA

View Full Version : Just in: Bush/Cheney resign; Pelosi sworn as prez

BRussell
04-01-2007, 10:18 AM
April fools! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
04-01-2007, 04:44 PM
While I knew it was a joke, it's still funny! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif OMG, if true, would we see another kool-aid style, mass suicide?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r
04-01-2007, 06:50 PM
This just in, Pelosi has decided that the Fair tax is the only way to go and she is eliminating the IRS. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

SpiderMan
04-02-2007, 09:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> While I knew it was a joke, it's still funny! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif OMG, if true, would we see another kool-aid style, mass suicide?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Nope, it would still be business as usual, only the names change. We've already seen that.

SpiderMan

Gayle in MD
04-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Hi Marty,
I think we've seen more changes than just names. We've seen oversight of this administration, for the first time. I think that's an exceptionally good change, considering our present critical cirsumstances, don't you?

Gayle in Md.