PDA

View Full Version : Florida vs. OSU

sack316
04-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, the remarkable has happened and we have a rematch of this years BCS title game for the men's NCAA basketball crown.

Florida owned Ohio State earlier this year, but the Buckeyes have come a long way since then. Should be a good game to watch. As a southern boy I'm duty bound to root for the SEC team... and I also feel it's still Florida's title to lose (they do still have all 5 starters from last years championship team, afterall)... but at the sametime OSU doesn't seem to know how to lose a game anymore. Should be fun to watch... go gators!

Sack

eg8r
04-01-2007, 06:27 PM
It is great to be a Florida Gator. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I agree, it is Florida's game to lose, and while OSU looks tough, they seem to have a problem getting into foul trouble.

I will be at the ESPN Sportzone tomorrow night watching the game. It should be an interesting game. To be honest while it would be great to see another blowout of OSU, I would like to see a good game. Close games are awesome and that is what I am hoping for.

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-01-2007, 09:48 PM
I've bet the farm on OSU.....well, just a drink....should be a good game...and OSU wins by 3 points......

sack316
04-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Also, why hadn't OSU realized that they were the top seed that was supposed to get knocked off every game of the tourney (except for round 1, of course). Seems like they're the only ones that DON'T know they are beatable... that kinda worries me.

Sack

eg8r
04-02-2007, 08:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seems like they're the only ones that DON'T know they are beatable... that kinda worries me.
<hr /></blockquote> If there was ever a time to stand up and play now is the time. If UF beats them, then OSU will be completely busted this year in all sports. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe their baseball or golf teams will do well, but watch out, UF is strong there also. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When I watch the OSU team they don't look composed or look like they are having much fun. They don't look like a group of kids who do not know they are beatable. They look the opposite. It seems that by half time they look scared and begin playing ball the way should have been playing the whole game.

eg8r

Deeman3
04-02-2007, 01:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Seems like they're the only ones that DON'T know they are beatable... that kinda worries me.
<hr /></blockquote> If there was ever a time to stand up and play now is the time. If UF beats them, then OSU will be completely busted this year in all sports. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe their baseball or golf teams will do well, but watch out, UF is strong there also. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When I watch the OSU team they don't look composed or look like they are having much fun. They don't look like a group of kids who do not know they are beatable. They look the opposite. It seems that by half time they look scared and begin playing ball the way should have been playing the whole game.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Guys,

You know I'm no Ohio State fan but ending up even 2nd in both football and basketball in the same year is not an unsuccessful season. I believe Florida will win unless Ohio's center has a career night.

</font color>

eg8r
04-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Like I said before...

IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!

Just like I wanted, it was a great game.

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Bummer!!!!