PDA

View Full Version : OMG

Qtec
04-02-2007, 04:48 AM
web page (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6516677.stm)

Hitlary???? LOL

There is no accounting for taste.

Q

Gayle in MD
04-02-2007, 06:02 AM
Q,
I've noticed we're not hearing a lot of "Money raised" quotes from the Republicans /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Could it be that lies, incompetence, irresponsible fiscal extravagance, and abuse of power have fallen out of favor with former Republican supporters? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
04-02-2007, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hitlary???? LOL <hr /></blockquote> She has had that pet-name for a long long time. It was old when her and Bill were turning the White House into a hotel.

Before I ask this question, I want to preface it with the idea that I am not looking at any partisan political answer. I am not saying what is right or wrong because I don't know, I just have a feeling about it. Don't worry about who did what, just concentrate on what happened.

[ QUOTE ]
She also transferred an additional $10m from her Senate fundraising account to her presidential bid. <hr /></blockquote> I really don't know the answer to this, but I have an idea...How often does this take place? When money is given to a Senate fundraising account and it is not used, why isn't the money kept for the next Senate election? Is it ethical to transfer that money to a Presidential fundraising account? What if the person that donated the money to elect the individual to the Senate does not want that money used for a Presidential election?

eg8r