PDA

View Full Version : How Heather and Erica can help your sex life!

Gayle in MD
04-02-2007, 07:50 AM
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article2411405.ece

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cushioncrawler
04-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Ok, but now we will need to be able to grow the antidote. stiffMac

Gayle in MD
04-03-2007, 08:18 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I thought it was pretty funny when the English guy told how long he had to wait in the greenhouse, the day he first made the Heather tea. Quite a mental picture, some stuffy Englishman, whose hobby is experimenting with herbal tea, sutck in his greenhouse with a big...ah hem...well, pretty funny! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
04-03-2007, 09:29 AM
An infusion of about 20g of flowers in 100ml of fluid liberates the active principle. A quality full-strength vodka (at least 40 per cent) is also effective. Mr Bennell added: "There is some confusion whether oral consumption or topical application is more effective."

<font color="blue">Well, I think I can offer em a clue about that </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SpiderMan
04-03-2007, 02:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I thought it was pretty funny when the English guy told how long he had to wait in the greenhouse, the day he first made the Heather tea. Quite a mental picture, some stuffy Englishman, whose hobby is experimenting with herbal tea, sutck in his greenhouse with a big...ah hem...well, pretty funny! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

This again points out English folly. He didn't need to be stuck in the greenhouse waiting, if he'd only been willing to handle the problem. Maybe he was Catholic /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Gayle in MD
04-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Maybe his hands were dirty?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DickLeonard
04-04-2007, 07:35 AM
Spiderman if he English he is more likely to Follow the Church of England he would be an Episscapalion.####

Gayle in MD
04-04-2007, 08:07 AM
LMAO, hey Dick, remind me to send you some of the drink names my garden club and I came up with, our last monthly meeting. [ QUOTE ]
Episscapalion.#### <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Too funny!