PDA

View Full Version : great April fools joke on room owner

Ralph S.
04-03-2007, 12:32 AM
We have a weekly nineball tourney every Sunday at Side Pocket where I play at. With the first day of April falling on this past Sunday, one of the regulars came up with a good gag on the room owner {John}. John also owns the sister room called Corner Pocket.

While on his way to SP, the player {Rone}, stopped at CP first. Rone uses nothing but green chalk and John has a severe disliking for the green chalk. John is always teasing Rone and grabbing his green stuff when ever possible. Well, Rone got his revenge. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Walking into Corner, he went to every table and replaced the blue cubes with the green cubes. He also got in the cabinet where the bulk supply is and swapped it out too. He then went to Side for the tourney like every Sunday, and found he had arrived before John. He also went around and did the same thing at Side, including the bulk supply there also.

John came in about half an hour later and noticed the green chalk and started to get rid of the ones on the table and as he reached in the box for the new blue cubes, he realized he had been had. The entire place got a very good laugh. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Snapshot9
04-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Pretty funny - another one is to run the ole Chalk spoon gag on them. Supposedly a special shaped spoon to scoop out the top layer of chalk out of a cube after it had gotten wet..... LOL

I miss my Dad. I used to sew up his pajama legs every year and switch his sugar with salt for his coffee every April 1st, and he never remembered it was April 1st.