PDA

View Full Version : Bear sighting!!!!

07-23-2002, 12:55 PM
Check this out. Im looking out my front window and a black bear is just ambling down the road taking his ol' sweet time.Its not like I live in the forest.I live in a highly residential area outside Vancouver BC. Oh oh, he,s headed for the school!!

Hoppy

Lester
07-23-2002, 01:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Check this out. Im looking out my front window and a black bear is just ambling down the road taking his ol' sweet time.Its not like I live in the forest.I live in a highly residential area outside Vancouver BC. Oh oh, he,s headed for the school!!

Hoppy <hr></blockquote>

Sounds like Yogi is late for class! ****Lester****

Bob C
07-23-2002, 09:12 PM
Is he dancing? It might be Alain Martel.

Vapros
07-23-2002, 10:41 PM
Yeah, a sociable bear like that turned up in West Baton Rouge Parish, LA a few years ago. So they knocked him down with one of them knockout darts and put a radio collar on him and turned him loose in the woods. Three weeks later that sucker had made it into Alabama. For these coonasses to let him go, I have to reckon bears are not good to eat, at least in gumbo or sauce piquante or jambalaya. We all figured that it was a helluva long way to walk bear-footed. I'm sure you will agree.

There's a school in WBR Parish, but no bears in it, as of last Friday. However, there's probably some Heberts.

SPetty
07-24-2002, 10:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Vapros:</font><hr> There's a school in WBR Parish, but no bears in it, as of last Friday. However, there's probably some Heberts. <hr></blockquote>hahaha

To those who may not know and don't get the joke, the cajun pronunciation of Hebert is "A-bare" (a bear, get it?)

Funny Vapros!