PDA

View Full Version : I predict GWB will die on a Holiday....

wolfdancer
04-04-2007, 12:12 PM
This is based on historical fact......

Adolph Hitler believed in astrology and sought the advice of Europe's most famous astrologer.

"I am a devout Christian and want to die peacefully. Will you tell me where and when will I die?"

The astrologer thought for a moment and answered, "You will die on a Jewish holiday."

In an angry outburst, Hitler rose and answered vehemently, "How could I die on a Jewish holiday?"

The astrologer replied, "Any day that you die will be a holiday for Jewish people."

cushioncrawler
04-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Woolfy -- Noble-Wolf's deathday woz 30th April 1945. It looks like this might in some years be a jewish holiday. The jewish "Holocaust Remembrance Day" is uzually in early April in most years it seems.

But i am troubled. I have finded that Adolf meenz "Noble Wolf". And close friends called Adolf "uncle wolf", and ordinary friends called him "herr wolf". Adolf's 3 best country houses were located in wolfsschanze, wolfssahluncht, and werwolf. Woolfy -- were u by any chance born near new-year 1946, ie 9 months after uncle woolfy died ??????? Me, myself, i woz born in Wolfenbuttel, but i woz born in mid 1947, so I'm clean. herr von wolfenMac.

Gayle in MD
04-04-2007, 05:41 PM
He already missed the appropriate one for 07, three days ago!

wolfdancer
04-04-2007, 06:25 PM
...it wasn't going to be just a Jewish holiday......
No, I had nothing to do with Der Fueher....but I used to know a woman that had sat on Hitler's lap, as a young girl. Her father was an investment banker, and had some connection.

cushioncrawler
04-04-2007, 06:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> ...it wasn't going to be just a Jewish holiday...... No, I had nothing to do with Der Fueher....but I used to know a woman that had sat on Hitler's lap, as a young girl. Her father was an investment banker, and had some connection. <hr /></blockquote>I allways wonder what things would have been like had The Axis won. I guess that Ozz would be full of japanese tourists, and the USA would be full of mercedes, and the French would be friendly wizz der Englanders. madMac.

Gayle in MD
04-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Did you hear about it? Almost stuck the electric connection into the fuel tank of the hybrid car in the White House Drive Way!

And this is the guy calling the shots!

Gayle in Md...Mechanically declined, but even I'm not THAT dumb! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
04-09-2007, 02:10 PM
My Mom once had 5 numbers on the NY lottery....missing by one a big winning ticket....now I now how she felt, coming so close

eg8r
04-09-2007, 02:22 PM
If this is true, then I find that hilarious. I am not saying that W is an intellectual, but most of those "intellectual types" have zero common sense. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-09-2007, 03:19 PM
True, and you know there's a whole list of them that pushed for this invasion, and then screwed up after invading Iraq, literally, a whole list! They're all elitists intellectuals.

Here's the story, Ed.
http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070407/AUTO01/704070338/1148
Gayle in Md.

Qtec
04-09-2007, 07:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> If this is true, then I find that hilarious. I am not saying that W is an intellectual, but most of those "intellectual types" have zero common sense. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Its true.

"I am not saying that W is an intellectual,"
LMAO......BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

GW is one of those rare comodities with no brains and no idea what common sense is.
Did Clinton ever say anything stupid on camera? maybe, but with GW, you cab build a whole website on some of the things he has said and done!
The terrorists might be embolded by thinking, " Hey, the leader of the free world can't string a coherent sentence together, WTF!!&gt;"

Q
Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
04-09-2007, 09:37 PM
LOL, I just love it when you put your foot in your mouth. Every time we bring up Clinton you pitch a fit. What did you just do... [ QUOTE ]
Did Clinton ever say anything stupid on camera? maybe, but with GW, you cab build a whole website on some of the things he has said and done! <hr /></blockquote> Now that you bring up the idea of saying something stupid, what the heck does this mean, "you cab build a whole website..." Nevermind, I know the b and n are close, let's call it fat fingers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The terrorists might be embolded by thinking, " Hey, the leader of the free world can't string a coherent sentence together, WTF <hr /></blockquote> As far as coherent sentences, refer back to your "cab" web building skills. I bet those embolded terrorists start high-fiving each other planning their next plot every time W says something dumb. Then all of a sudden a bomb drops through the roof. Embolded, maybe, does it matter, not this time.

eg8r

eg8r
04-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Well, the story is not as funny as I thought. I was hoping he was actually moving his hand towards the gas tank. Not true, too bad that would have been hilarious.

[ QUOTE ]
Ford wanted to give the Commander-in-Chief an actual demonstration of the innovative vehicle, so the automaker arranged for an electrical outlet to be installed on the South Lawn and ran a charging cord to the hybrid. However, as Mulally followed Bush out to the car, he noticed someone had left the cord lying at the rear of the vehicle, near the fuel tank.

"I just thought, 'Oh my goodness!' So, I started walking faster, and the President walked faster and he got to the cord before I did. I violated all the protocols. I touched the President. I grabbed his arm and I moved him up to the front," Mulally said. "I wanted the president to make sure he plugged into the electricity, not into the hydrogen This is all off the record, right?"
<hr /></blockquote> He does not say that the President actually tried to plug it in the wrong hole. It is funny that he felt the need to help W before W did anything wrong. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-09-2007, 09:56 PM
While you are gloating over spotting Q's spelling error....remind yourself that the word is "emboldened", and not embolded....
Say, you are not a speech writer for GWB are you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
04-09-2007, 10:04 PM
LOL, you are correct. Doesn't take away from the point that was made.

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
04-10-2007, 11:55 AM
I'd say it's like riding a bicycle...oh I forgot, he falls off those worse than Benny Hill. He is definitely about the dullest knife in the world's utensil drawer...sid

Gayle in MD
04-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Ed, I think you might just be trying to dilute the actuality for your hero.

[ QUOTE ]
Credit Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally with saving the leader of the free world from self-immolation.

Mulally told journalists at the New York auto show that he intervened to prevent President Bush from plugging an electrical cord into the hydrogen tank of Ford's hydrogen-electric plug-in hybrid at the White House last week. Ford wanted to give the Commander-in-Chief an actual demonstration of the innovative vehicle, so the automaker arranged for an electrical outlet to be installed on the South Lawn and ran a charging cord to the hybrid. However, as Mulally followed Bush out to the car, he noticed someone had left the cord lying at the rear of the vehicle, near the fuel tank.

"I just thought, 'Oh my goodness!' So, I started walking faster, and the President walked faster and he got to the cord before I did. I violated all the protocols. I touched the President. I grabbed his arm and I moved him up to the front," Mulally said. "I wanted the president to make sure he plugged into the electricity, not into the hydrogen This is all off the record, right?"

<hr /></blockquote>

"Intervened" would indicate that bush was going for the wrong input. Mulally wouldn't have been concerned about the "Off the record" question, if bush had known what he was doing, nor would the headline read, "Bush Almost Blows Self Up" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Guess when a rightie reads it, it's a slightly different story... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
04-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Does this make Mulally...the most hated man on the planet.....for today????

Gayle in MD
04-10-2007, 01:56 PM
My educated guess, would be that he would probably come in third, now that Rumsfeld is gone...LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r
04-10-2007, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ed, I think you might just be trying to dilute the actuality for your hero.
<hr /></blockquote> All I did was copy a quote from the source you provided.

[ QUOTE ]
Mulally told journalists at the New York auto show that he intervened to prevent President Bush from plugging an electrical cord into the hydrogen tank ... "I just thought, 'Oh my goodness!' So, I started walking faster, and the President walked faster and he got to the cord before I did. I violated all the protocols. I touched the President. I grabbed his arm and I moved him up to the front," Mulally said. "I wanted the president to make sure he plugged into the electricity, not into the hydrogen This is all off the record, right?"
<hr /></blockquote> Here are his words, did he mis-use the word intervene? Was the use of the word more dramatic than reality? As Mullaly continues with his story he tells us that W only picked up the cord. By looking at the situation (seeing the cord is at the back of the car) and seeing W quickly grab the cord, Mullaly alludes to the fact that he did not have much faith in W's intelligence and moved him to the correct place on the car. He does not state that W was moving his hand in the direction of the gas tank.

I agree it is still funny, but I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. All we have to go on is Mullaly's words and he is vague.

eg8r

eg8r
04-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Nope, it was funny.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-10-2007, 02:24 PM
If Bush had been going for the right opening, there wouldn't have had to be an intervention, and the man wouldn't have wanted it kept off the record, and the headline wouldn't have read "Bush Almost Blows Self Up"

Instead, the story ouwld have read Mulally assisted the president, not intervened. Intervention calls for a change of direction.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

eg8r
04-10-2007, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If Bush had been going for the right opening, there wouldn't have had to be an intervention <hr /></blockquote> This going further than need be, read the guys words and make up whatever situation you want. All he said was W picked up the cord, NOT that he moved in any direction with cord in hand.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I don't think most people would sift through such a headline, and the article, as written, and come to that conclusion. If one picks up a cord, it does not have the potential to explode, unless one is about to insert it into an explosive reciever, hence, interventiuon is necessary, to prevent explosion. Vwery simple, really, unless one does not wish to read the article, literally, for some strange reason...

Qtec
04-10-2007, 08:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> LOL, you are correct. Doesn't take away from the point that was made.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

The point???? There was no point. Your whole post was based my making a typing error.
The fact that you understood my post automatically means it was coherent. Capiche? ie TOTALLY different than Bush on anything he says. eg, the meaning of Soveriegnty /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q.....

Qtec
04-10-2007, 08:14 PM
LOL Touche. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BTW, it wasn't a spelling error.[ Although, probably on some of the rightwing forums that Ed visits it could be! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif]

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
04-11-2007, 06:31 AM
Probably...the "Mesheesh" is usually a bit off...if Bush had made it to the fuel reciever, and blown himself ups, Cheney probably would have blamed it on terrorists, and we'd be invading Iran this week!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SpiderMan
04-11-2007, 02:15 PM
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=domesticNews&amp;storyid=2007-04-11T191736Z_01_N11231422_RTRUKOC_0_US-FORD-BUSH-JOKE.xml&amp;src=rss&amp;rpc=22

Today the Ford CEO is retracting his statement, which was meant as a joke, although the press of course ran with it without checking facts. Actually the cord was nowhere near the hydrogen port, but a lot of folks believe everything they read on the internet /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Gayle in MD
04-11-2007, 02:22 PM
After Dana's statements during the Press conference, I was already confident there would be a retraction. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

"Recounting the meeting at the White House on March 28, Mulally said he noticed the president appeared to be ready to plug the power cord into the wrong outlet of a rechargeable vehicle that also runs on hydrogen."

The pictures I saw don't support the retraction...but hey, I wasn't there.

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sid_Vicious
04-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Link for those pictures Gayle? As the old saying goes, "A picture speaks a thousand words." With the deep well of pure-out lies surrounding and spewing from GW, I don't trust what anyone says to cover his big-a. sid

Gayle in MD
04-12-2007, 06:29 AM
Well, tell ya the truth, I'm inclined to think that this may not have been what it looked like at the start, but Ireally can't say for sure. We may never know what the truth was. I'm more focussed on the deciet that the White House is projecting about the thrust of this new Bill, than about what Bush's latest stupid people trick might be. The things he's doing that affect our troops, are what we all need to address at present, if the nation can just get's it's collective mind off Anna Nicole's baby, the Prsidential Candidates, and Dancing withThe Stars, long enough to study over the war in Iraq, I'd be happy. I shouldn't have bothered posting my post, thought it was funny at the time, but it isn't really important given everything that is going on regarding the Bill, and Bush's refusal to sign onto to efforts to protect our troops, provide for their welfare, and the political benchmarks so critical for a reasonable policy in Iraq in the Middle East overall.

Sorry,

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, tell ya the truth, I'm inclined to think that this may not have been what it looked like at the start, <hr /></blockquote> Like I said in the beginning, read the actual quotes and only the words in those quotes. Don't add your own.

No matter what, I think it is still funny. I would have believed W would put the plug in the tank simply because I doubt he has ever had to fill his own car. He makes blunders left and right it would certainly not be out of the realm of possiblity to screw that up.

eg8r