PDA

View Full Version : ESPN complainers please note:

jjinfla
04-07-2007, 07:57 AM
A pretty good article about Matt Braun in one of the pool magazines. Who is Matt Braun? He is the driving force behind pool on ESPN.

He states that his programs are aimed at a target audiance of 18 to 34 year olds. So if you do not fall in that range don't bother to complain. It is not you that the show is aimed at.

I think that just about eliminates 90% of the people who read message boards and 100% of the complainers.

So if you don't enjoy pool on ESPN, and you do not fall within that age range, don't bother to complain about it, nobody cares what you think.

You had your chance in life. Now it is someone else's turn.

LOL

I sure do like that pocket cam. Best idea I have seen in a long time.

Jake

Jager85
04-10-2007, 09:18 AM
I complain all of the time about ESPN, but only because pool is not played enough. I even just recently got ON DEMAND and there is no pool. There is poker, skateboarding, even wrestling; but no pool. I would just like to see more pool showed on TV.

Curtis

Deeman3
04-10-2007, 09:51 AM
You will get Naked Pygmie Mud Wrestling ON DEMAND long before you get pool... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SpiderMan
04-10-2007, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> You will get Naked Pygmie Mud Wrestling ON DEMAND long before you get pool... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Forced to choose, I'd rather watch mud wrestling and play pool /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan