PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Corrupt High Level Bushie!!! OMG!

Gayle in MD
04-15-2007, 07:45 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070415/pl_nm/imf_global_dc_2

Can these guys ever keep their hands out of the money pot???

And a Mistress involved? Oh my, how very comforting to know our tax dollars are going to such grand charities! Hey, I'm sure the Christian Conservatives won't mind if Wolfowitz, that beacon of accurate predictions, uses our tax dollars to buy himself some ...well, you know...

Meanwhile, the Madam, in Washington D.C., is singing...yep, another rightie involved...

We have Rove under serious suspicion and investigations...obstruction possibilities, if the amazingly missing E-mails surface, and also calls to reopen the investigations of the Valarie Plame Affais, since the Special Prosecutor, way back then, was filing papers saying the the White House was breaking the law by deleting and failing to save White House E-Mails...which fo course, limited his investigation, just as the AG investigation is being hampered by the questionable use of private, RNC computers and e-mails, containing White House business...hmmm, how can the AG removals not be political, if the RNC computers were only supposed to be used for political purposes, but the White House says they were automatically deleted by the RNC auto 30-day deletion policy, so, they were used for discussions about removing AG's?

Gonzales digging in his heels even though Republicans are calling for him to resign...

Rice, called back in to answer for her original lies about pre-911 incompetence, and her failure to take a memo, "bin Laden determined to attack inside United States" among other high level warnings, and false statements regarding Saddam...

E-mails vanishing, ha ha ha...right! Wonder if they went the way of the vanishing 8 plus billions dollars???

A new Katrina sacndal, ofcourse, this one also about wasting millions due to poor planning and incompetence...

Gee, if we could find all the wasted and missing billions of Tax Payers Dollars, maybe we could make a dent on paying off the deficit???

Gayle in Md....conservatives my A$$! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif