PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Blog - not for the easily insulted

eg8r
04-18-2007, 11:35 AM
This guy used to post on another board I frequent but his language got his rants booted. He then began posting them here (http://nolezfan.blogspot.com/). He is intentionally mean and very vulgar but I still sometimes find his humour a little funny sometimes, down right mean most of the time.

Anyways, if you are insulted easily don't read. If you would like to read a crazy fan's perspective of the show continue on. This is probably the nicest quote from his blog...[ QUOTE ]
Jordin – Praise the Lord and pass the peanuts! Not only does this girl have the most perfect teeth on the planet, she is going to win this competition. The ONLY thing I don’t like on her is the nose piercing. Otherwise, she’s got this thing won. <hr /></blockquote>

eg8r

SpiderMan
04-18-2007, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> This guy used to post on another board I frequent but his language got his rants booted. He then began posting them here (http://nolezfan.blogspot.com/). He is intentionally mean and very vulgar but I still sometimes find his humour a little funny sometimes, down right mean most of the time.

Anyways, if you are insulted easily don't read. If you would like to read a crazy fan's perspective of the show continue on. This is probably the nicest quote from his blog...&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Jordin – Praise the Lord and pass the peanuts! Not only does this girl have the most perfect teeth on the planet, she is going to win this competition. The ONLY thing I don’t like on her is the nose piercing. Otherwise, she’s got this thing won. <hr /></blockquote>

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Yep, that WAS some funny [censored]. But I think you like him because of the "Algore" comment.

SpiderMan

eg8r
04-18-2007, 01:29 PM
I have to go back and read it, I did not remember the Al Gore part. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
04-18-2007, 01:30 PM
This had to be his most funniest comment, IMO:

Sanjina, Lakisha “Back Rack” Jones and Chris “Mayor of Prickville” Richardson are my bottom three with Kiki and her 7 tits getting the boot.

eg8r
04-18-2007, 01:35 PM
He is pretty crude but every once in a while he says some things that I find pretty funny.

eg8r

eg8r
04-18-2007, 01:50 PM
The Al Gore comment was OK. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like the comments like this (from a previous show)... [ QUOTE ]
Blake started it off with “Mack the Knife.” B-Lake should come to grips with the fact that it’s called a “key change” because the “key” of the song is supposed to “change.” <hr /></blockquote> This is funny for me because over the years playing in different bands it always made me chuckle (very quietly) when the soloist did not know/follow the chord progression. After a note or two I would get a small smile on the edge of the mouthpiece.

Quick story, there was a concert in which Maynard Ferguson was asked to come up and solo (cannot remember which big band). Well unbeknownst to him the band had written in a ton of changes during the solo. Well after a second Maynard caught on and played through the changes perfectly but it did catch him off guard. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif He just laughed at the bandleader as he walked back to the trumpet section.

Back to Blake, it seemed like he was bound and determined to force the band back to the orginal key even though they were not budging. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r