PDA

View Full Version : U. S. Open

Rich R.
04-19-2007, 06:54 AM
For those of you who are interested, the web site for ordering your U.S. Open tickets is finally up and running, after several delays.
https://www.billiardhq.com/index.php

I hope to see many of you there.

We will have to start planning our annual CCB Tournament soon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian in VA
04-19-2007, 08:22 AM
The Mayor and I are on Josey 126 and 127 next to Rich and Cathy's traditional seats. Looking forward to another great event and to seeing all my old friends!

Brian in VA

Harold Acosta
04-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Won't be able to make it this year but the trophies are sponsored again with Brian in VA.

Tony_in_MD
05-08-2007, 09:42 PM
I will be on Josey 111, hopefully I won't drool too much on the Mayor or Brian in Va, when the ladies go by.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
05-09-2007, 06:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tony_in_MD:</font><hr> I will be on Josey 111, hopefully I won't drool too much on the Mayor or Brian in Va, when the ladies go by. <hr /></blockquote>They drool so much, they won't even notice yours. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Brian in VA
05-09-2007, 02:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tony_in_MD:</font><hr> I will be on Josey 111, hopefully I won't drool too much on the Mayor or Brian in Va, when the ladies go by. <hr /></blockquote>They drool so much, they won't even notice yours. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Hizzoner the Mayor, Rich. I don't drool. Heck, I don't even blink. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif And I keep a civil tongue in my, uh, cheek.

Look forward to seeing all my buds!

Brian in VA

dg-in-centralpa
05-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Brian,
Mrs. DG and I were ready to get sunglasses for the Mayor to keep his eyes from popping out. Those girls were gorgeous.....Mrs. DG was going to get me glasses as well.

DG

Mrs_DG
05-09-2007, 05:25 PM
I was?? You already have several pair I bought for you. Just enjoy.

mrs. dg
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
05-10-2007, 07:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tony_in_MD:</font><hr> I will be on Josey 111, hopefully I won't drool too much on the Mayor or Brian in Va, when the ladies go by. <hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> They drool so much, they won't even notice yours. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brian in VA:</font><hr> I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Hizzoner the Mayor, Rich. I don't drool. Heck, I don't even blink. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif And I keep a civil tongue in my, uh, cheek. <hr /></blockquote>
Brian, your correct. You "don't even blink". You don't want to miss a second of the view.
BTW, I think I have seen your tongue hanging much lower than your cheek.
It's a good thing, for both you and the mayor, you have a good photographer on your staff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian in VA
05-10-2007, 01:01 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oh yeah!!!!!

Brian in VA

Voodoo Daddy
05-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Enjoy the veiw...and the pool too!! Wish I could make it but I swore the next time I am at the Convention Center...I'd play in the event. Not this yr, sorry to say.

Voodoo~~~6 weeks away from living in Wolverine Country!

Brian in VA
05-14-2007, 06:32 PM
We'll miss you Voodoo! I intend to play in it one year too but it won't be this year. Too many things going on to get my game where I want it. Safe moving!

Brian in VA

DickLeonard
05-15-2007, 07:40 AM
Voodoo Dancer Finally had it with Hurricanes. Please give more info.####