PDA

View Full Version : You gotta have heart.......

wolfdancer
04-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Forget all those other gadgets like the strap-on bridge holder, or the tip condum.....this will take your game to
The Outer Limits........."The Zone Meter"...when the light turns green...you're "Go" for the zone...
It's been used for 5 years now at a famous Golf Academy.....but will it work for heartless pool players?

web page (http://www.heartmath.org/)
and....they don't call it the zone meter, but...

web page (http://www.myemwave.org/)

wolfdancer
04-24-2007, 04:43 PM
This was featured in an article in Golf Digest....
Among the applications:
To Improve Athletic Performance – Increasing your coherence can have a dynamic effect on athletic performance. Practicing with emWave is a great way to train your system to get in “the zone” while playing your favorite sport. In some sports it can even be used between activities. For instance, using emWave between shots when playing golf can improve your game. Make it a part of your pre- and post-shot routines to sharpen your emotional, mental and physical skills.

Wity
04-24-2007, 07:59 PM
What a load of codswallop.

Hows the saying go, Only in America?

wolfdancer
04-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Say, what???? I just sent away for mine.....
I ain't going to shoot anymore...until the light turns green.....
Give me a couple of months practice with this....I'll be shooting lights out and then I'm going to head down to Luverne,Ala... where I hear there is an easy mark, just waiting to be relieved of some excess cash

cushioncrawler
04-24-2007, 09:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wity:</font><hr> What a load of codswallop. Hows the saying go, Only in America? <hr /></blockquote> Do u mean Codd's-Wallop (eg american beer), or Cods-Wallop (ie a kick in the cods). madMac.

m8trix
04-24-2007, 10:22 PM
im confused mate ... whats a zone meter ?

Deeman3
04-25-2007, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Say, what???? I just sent away for mine.....
I ain't going to shoot anymore...until the light turns green.....
Give me a couple of months practice with this....I'll be shooting lights out and then I'm going to head down to Luverne,Ala... where I hear there is an easy mark, just waiting to be relieved of some excess cash <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I think I have an appropriate T -Shirt for that. Yes, I'm here patiently waiting for someone to say, "The Wolf is at the door!" </font color>

wolfdancer
04-25-2007, 11:29 AM
I just applied that name to their emwave device which among many other claims...coherence, etc,....it reportedly helps one identify, then rid oneself of stress...which in turn allows one to "play in the zone".
The device is used at the Pebble Beach golf Academy, which has many corporate CEO's as students.
After I rob Luverne's "Mr. Lucky"...I'll let you know if it works

BigRigTom
04-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Hope you win at least $200 to cover the cost of that Emwave.....he he /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Deeman3
04-25-2007, 02:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>After I rob Luverne's "Mr. Lucky"...I'll let you know if it works <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Does this device require nipple piercing? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As goes Luverne, so goes the world....Wolfdancer 2005</font color>

Wity
04-26-2007, 04:19 AM
Theres only 2 kinds of stress in the world.

1/ American version... A bottle of bud and no bottle opener.
2/ Australian version... A tinny with a busted ring pull.

We dont have stress in England... we have real ale on draught. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sack316
04-26-2007, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wity:</font><hr> Theres only 2 kinds of stress in the world.

1/ American version... A bottle of bud and no bottle opener.
2/ Australian version... A tinny with a busted ring pull.

We dont have stress in England... we have real ale on draught. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

What about that dreaded "pffffffttttttt" sound when the ale runs out and it's jusy pushing out air or foam? How goes the stress levels then my friend? Or is that how football/soccer riots get started? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sack

Wity
04-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Well if you ever get chance to go to a real ale pub in England you'll find theres at usually between 7 and 20 different casks from different breweries and if one runs dry the barmaid usually goes down the cellar to change it. I suppose that's stressful but 90% of them are Aussies so it dont stress us out too bad.

And if you knew anything about English football you'd know it was the Scots that were the first and wost British hooligans and still are. English fans nowadays are amongst the best behaved in the world.

cushioncrawler
04-26-2007, 05:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wity:</font><hr> What a load of codswallop. Hows the saying go, Only in America? <hr /></blockquote> Wity -- U aint seen nuthun yet. They av got a piezo-cue -- unwanted stress and strain goze into a little electric current that goze i dont where -- probably lites up a little picture of willie hoppe -- willie's eyes shine red or something. madMac.

Wity
04-26-2007, 06:12 PM
A piezo-cue ???

Piezo as in Quartz ? as in batteries? as in vibrators?

I heard it was some queer from San Fransico who invented that. Popuilar pastimes it is there, shoving a vibrator up your butt. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cushioncrawler
04-26-2007, 06:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wity:</font><hr> A piezo-cue ??? Piezo as in Quartz ? as in batteries? as in vibrators? I heard it was some queer from San Fransico who invented that. Popuilar pastimes it is there, shoving a vibrator up your butt. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote> Its a piezoelectric fibre -- they put a small patch(s) of it on the shaft. It turns strain into electricity -- but, they dont say where the electricity goze. I guess that in San Francisco most players would run wires to a vibrator in the butt.

Anyhow, it inkreeces control, it reduces fatigue, it givz an astonishing solid hit, it givz more power than u thort possible, it givz better ball control, it givz pinpoint accuracy, it fits yor butt. madMac.

Scott Lee
04-28-2007, 09:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr>

<font color="blue"> I think I have an appropriate T -Shirt for that. Yes, I'm here patiently waiting for someone to say, "The Wolf is at the door!" </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Dee...Isn't the correct retort, "Katie BAR the door!"?, or in this case "Tori, bar the door!" LOL Jack's a sneaky sort though...he'd probably still find a way in! Probably go 'in through the out door' (Led Zeppelin playing in the backgroud)! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott

wolfdancer
04-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Well, I learned all them sneaky moves from you....and I got the tape to prove it!!!