PDA

View Full Version : if republicans are so wrong....

sack316
04-24-2007, 01:42 PM
then why is it called the "right"? Hmm.. ponder that one /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif have a good day everyone!

Sack (felt like making a useless post out of boredom)

Gayle in MD
04-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Well, my man, I'm afraid you must have missed the definition of REbonics, which is, a complete semantic reversal of meaning, truth and logical implications. IOW, black is white, and white is black, left is right, and right is left.

A very good example of how this all works, would be George Bush, while touting his New Way Forward policy , aka, same old S**t policy, held up his two hands saying the right hand, knows what the left hand is doing, reversing the proper sequence of his hands.

I would call that simple statement, with his aptly par for the course, reversal of reality demonstration, a brief but lasting image of a leader without a clue of what the F. he's doing.

Seems that the Republicans have a huge problem understanding the American Language, written or spoken, and a long history of antithetical statements. Could explain why the results of their actions, are usually the exact opposite of their stated advance predictions of their results.

Hence, some, other than the nutty 28%, that is, are appalled whenever Bush praises his appointees, promises not to be a big spender, launches an effort to restore honor, to the white House, or decides to spread Democracy through the Middle East! It's a little like Jonestown, if you will, drink the magic elixir of denial, and all shall go well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

sack316
04-24-2007, 02:39 PM
Well, as a republican, I didn't understand what you said... but you sure used purty words, so I guess it was ok... either that or you're a terrorist! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack (loves Gayle!)

wolfdancer
04-24-2007, 02:44 PM
while it's a nice, stated goal to spread Democracy in the middle-east.....it sometimes seems like they, want to displace it here, with their own form of rule.
As Mr. Bush contends....our Constitution is just a piece of paper to him.....

Gayle in MD
04-24-2007, 02:48 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
04-24-2007, 02:49 PM
web page (http://www.filmstripinternational.com/)

cushioncrawler
04-24-2007, 06:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> then why is it called the "right"? Hmm.. ponder that one /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif have a good day everyone! Sack (felt like making a useless post out of boredom) <hr /></blockquote>I looked it up, in early assemblyz the conservatives sat on the ryht-hand-side of the house. Now, why are they called "conservatives", they couldnt conserve $hit. Me, myself, i say "correct", or "ryht-side". "Right" shood only be uzed when referring to gay rights etc, and, then, it shood be "gay-rihts". madMac.

hondo
04-26-2007, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Watch this guy, Gayle. He's got more moves than Valentino.

hondo
04-26-2007, 11:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> Well, as a republican, I didn't understand what you said... but you sure used purty words, so I guess it was ok... either that or you're a terrorist! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack (loves Gayle!) <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! Sack, one more post like that and I'm going to get jealous. Or at least start stealing your lines.

sack316
04-26-2007, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> Well, as a republican, I didn't understand what you said... but you sure used purty words, so I guess it was ok... either that or you're a terrorist! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack (loves Gayle!) <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! Sack, one more post like that and I'm going to get jealous. Or at least start stealing your lines. <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks hondo... you may use my lines as they are public domain... at least until they catch on and I feel I can garner some reasonable profit from it. That's how it works, right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack