PDA

View Full Version : Date a Democrat....

wolfdancer
04-24-2007, 08:04 PM
Here's the site to meet interesting, informative people...and "get it on"
Sorry, while most Democrats are liberal,and respect the rights of others...we do have to draw a line.....no **** neocons...(political miscegenation)

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc.
2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; broad-minded. 4. Describing Democratic forms of government, as distinguished from monarchies, aristocracies, oligarchies, fascism, etc.
web page (http://www.democraticsingles.net/?gclid=CNmahMzi3IsCFRHsYAodijOeXg)

Gayle in MD
04-25-2007, 06:16 AM
My oh my, they (Liberals) sound like pretty good people! LMAO.

Here's another definition we should be looking up these days. Remind you of a certain AEI goals within a small hidden government, withint a government?

fas·cism
Function: noun
Pronunciation: 'fa-"shi-z&m also 'fa-"si-
Etymology: Italian fascismo, from fascio bundle, fasces, group, from Latin fascis bundle & fasces fasces
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality -- J. W. Aldridge>
- fas·cist/-shist also -sist/ noun or adjective often capitalized
- fas·cis·tic/fa-'shis-tik also -'sis-/ adjective often capitalized
- fas·cis·ti·cal·ly/-ti-k(&-)le/ adverb often

bsmutz
04-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Looks like you can date some dead people there, too. I noticed Ben Franklin and the Kennedys have signed up.