PDA

View Full Version : Rudy...

wolfdancer
04-25-2007, 12:30 PM
NYC's former, cross-dressing Mayor claims that only the Republicans understand terrorism...and only they can anticipate a terror attack...
electing a Democrat would be inviting another "9/11"
This from the party that ignored all warnings about an attack...

eg8r
04-25-2007, 12:44 PM
He is trying to warn us about the party that allows the terrorists to commit terrorism on US land and then do nothing about it.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-26-2007, 08:35 AM
It's a joke, isn't it? The Republicans were critical of Clinton while he was bombing Iraq's weapons and labs. Reading their statements from those days is proof of how bin Laden, al qaeda, were able to capitalize on the ridiculous course the Republican Majority took to cripple the Clinton Administration's focus on bin Laden, with their hell bent partisan ONLY, goal of bringing down the Clinton's.

Once Bush got into office, HE began to dismantle and distract, all the Intelligence Agencies National Security policies and focus, and efforts to get bin Laden, made during Clinton's administration, from staying abreast of alQaeda, and getting bin Laden, to a huge push to focus ONLY on Iraq, which was no threat at all, as we now know. They blame Clinton for not responding to the attack on the USS Cole, but fail to acknowledge that our Intelligence Agencies didn't have proof of whom was responsible until weeks before Bush took office, after which this administration gave a clear message to our National Security and Intelligence Agencies that Bush had no intention, asRice put it, to "Swat at Flies." And Cheney told all N.S.A's that he was not interested in any intelligence on anything but Iraq. Even when under emergency actions taken by none other than our own C.I.A. Director, Tenent, to build a fire under this administration's collective asses to get them to take emergency actions to prevent the 9/11 attacks, Rice refused to forward the information, or take any preventive actions, again, stating the President wasn't interested in swatting at flies. Those so called "Flies" were AlQaedians, who ultimately crashed airliners into the WTC.

Guiliani insisted on putting the security offices in the basement of the World Trade Center, against advice from Security experts, and that obviously devastating security blunder was at the center of many security operation and rescue failures on September 11th.

If there is any party, unable and unwilling to protect the American People, it is definately the Republican party, which has made even further strides in diluting the War On Terror, with a National Security policy which our own National Security Estimate states has emboldened the terrorists, hurt our cridibility, lost us allies, created a breeding and training ground for terrorists in the Middle East, threatens our safety here, making us more at risk than ever before for terrorist attacks, and damaged our reputation in the world.

McCain, would be like voting another hot head into the White House, just like George Bush. If he's dumb enough to refuse to acknowledge that Iraq was a vast mistake, then he's too dumb or dishonest to make a good president.

And Romney is certainly not among those candidates with the most experience in National Security. When it comes to flip flopping, he's the all time Mexican Flipping Bean.

Gayle in Md.

moblsv
04-26-2007, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/v/d9LjQfBJH8c&autoplay=1

hondo
04-26-2007, 11:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> NYC's former, cross-dressing Mayor claims that only the Republicans understand terrorism...and only they can anticipate a terror attack...
electing a Democrat would be inviting another "9/11"
This from the party that ignored all warnings about an attack... <hr /></blockquote>

Wolfie, don't start acting like the other side. What does
Rudy being a cross-dresser have to do with anything?
I was going to try it one time but I couldn't find a
size 13 pump.

wolfdancer
04-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the link!

Gayle in MD
04-26-2007, 12:16 PM
I'm getting a blank screen?? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

moblsv
04-26-2007, 12:59 PM
does this one work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9LjQfBJH8c

wolfdancer
04-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Gayle, did you catch Bill Moyers on PBS last night? While his main topic was how the media aided Bush in selling the war...the real story I thought, was not the press rolling over for Bush....but how the admin cherry-picked the intelligence reports about Saddam, and THEN how anything supporting the war made page one, while anything questioning it was buried.
This admin's attempts to influence both the media and the justice dept, the outright lies and distortions of the truth, their attempts to force party allegience from Federal employees, and their attacks on the constitution, the sweetheart deals, kickbacks, and profiteering, the unaccounted for, "lost" $10 billion.....add in the total mismanagement of 9/11, Katrina, and this war....
there has never been a more dishonest, more dangerous,more devious, more totally incompetent president and his cabinet...... why people aren't screaming for his removal, why he hasn't already been impeached....????????????????

wolfdancer
04-26-2007, 01:38 PM
I think you would look stunning in drag!!!
But you're right...cross dressing has nothing to do with one's leadership abilities...Famous cross dressers of the past include Julius Caesar, Caligula, and J. Edger hoover...

Sid_Vicious
04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
"there has never been a more dishonest, more dangerous,more devious, more totally incompetent president and his cabinet...... why people aren't screaming for his removal, why he hasn't already been impeached....????????????????"

That was worth seeing in print again. Oh I forgot, Bill C. got that bj and is much worse. NOT! sid

wolfdancer
04-26-2007, 04:21 PM
There was an old saying that being Mayor of NYC was a dead end job,as far as any further political aspirations went......hope this holds true for "Julie"

Gayle in MD
04-26-2007, 10:26 PM
I watched it and recorded it for further study. It confirms many reports by National Security employees, who resigned in disgust over the way this administration corrupted our National Security Agencies, like the C.I.A., and then pointed at the very people who were warning them that they were not telling Americans the truth. Is it any wonder that Rice is refusing to respond to a new subpoena for further questioning by the Senate Intelligence Investigation committee?

Our circumstances are so much more dire than the typical cable news viewer is aware of, and honestly, unless one is committed to studying the documentaries available, and reading the books by good investigative journalists, they don't have a clue what a mess we're in. the only sensable thing to do at this points, is to get the hell out of Iraq, while we still can. Whatever is going to happen, is going to happen, with, or without further sacrifice of Americans life and limb. Bush is sending our people to a slaughter, in an effort to prolong the slaughter long enough for him to pass on the mess to the next president. He should be impeached, along with Cheney, Rice, and Rumsfeld. William Kristol, Feith, Rumsfeld, Miller, Wolfowitz, Bremer, Franks, and the rest of those involved in The Project For The New American Century, should be tried for treason.

Nothing would send the message of strength to our enemies more than to prove that America is still a country of principles, and a Constitution that is cherished, and abided by. Impeaching Bush would give us some validity again in the world. Sacrificing our principles, without public outcry, has been a tragedy of huge proportions. There is no act more treasonist than sending our soldiers into harms way on lies.

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
04-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Treason...."betrayal of a trust" that fits. I could also be charged with treason...I'd like to overthrow this Government...
Imagine...leaking a story to the press, then quoting it to back up your agenda....
With the blood of both Americans and the innocent...on his hands,with monies unaccounted for.. I can see why Bush pardoned himself....but there's another 6 at least that need the same protection...(wonder what he charges for a Presidential Pardon?)
And Rudy....what a joke....he reminds me of a Hockey goalie who's just given up 3 goals, but tells the coach, it's safer to leave him in the game. (by the way....Go Sabres!!!!)
Maybe he thinks after ignoring the threats before 9/11...they might have learned something...on-the job-training?????
I see a connection between Rudy and George....Rudy's a former mayer of NYC.....and during 9/11 George was imitating a famous NYC Mayor.....Fiorello LaGuardia...who read the Sunday comics over the radio, to the kids during a newspaper strike

He didn't even stammer, like Bush does http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/Fiorello_LaGuardia.jpg/160px-Fiorello_LaGuardia.jpg

Gayle in MD
04-27-2007, 05:33 AM
The Republicans don't have a single credible candidate, IMO. The top three would be nothing more than a re-play of the power grabbing, neocon, bomb loving neocon we are dealing with right now. Rudy was tough on crime in New York, but his close relationship with that thug, Police chief, certainly doesn't add to his above it all demeanor. He and George Bush built a following megaphone rubble shots.

Newt, if he runs, would have the whole country caught up in his voyeristic sexual neurosis. McCain is the most hated man on Capital Hill, for his pompus, arrogant screaming outbursts, which he now tries to hide by whispering during interviews. He tries so hard to hide it, he ends up looking like he's been sedated. And Romney, OMG, God save us! He's the biggest flip flopper on the hill!
All those years, and he's never distinguished himself with any leadership abilities, in fact, most republicans don't like him either. Republicans won't have much to choose from, AGAIN! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DickLeonard
04-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Gayle while Rudy was cleaning up New York City he was destroying the rest of New York. He drove the criminals out of the City to infest the rest of the cties. With a police force of 30,000 herding the ciminals north to land on unsuspecting cities with police forces of 100 to 200 men at most. The flow of guns and homocides following them north.

He really didn't solve a problem he just gave it to his neighbors. Most upstate cities couldn't get New York City to pick-up prisoners being held on their warrants.

Using the Western Saying "My advice to you is get out of Dodge" ####

Gayle in MD
04-28-2007, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He really didn't solve a problem he just gave it to his neighbors. <hr /></blockquote>

That's a good description of exactly the results of the "Surge" to date. Violence in the areas surrounding Baghdad, is way up. Even the Green Zone, has now been penetrated. How can anyone support escalating this slaughter in Iraq? Democrats are being slandered for pushing for some measurable results, and painted as being unsupportive of the troops, and that is a total Crock! When a Commander In Chief, proves himself to be completely dishonest, and incompetent, in the prosecution of war, it is absurd that Republicans who failed to speak up for our troops all along, are now suggesting that the Democrats aren't supporting our troops. We all know that they have never been equipped properly by this president, and that the war IS lost, period. This is another Vietnam, when a president chooses to continue the slaughter, rather than take the heat for the quagmire HE, insisted on launching,against expert advice, against all odds, and under false pretenses. If George Bush thinks that historians will ever see him as anything but a total failure, he's about as realistic about his legacy, as he is about Iraq, and what is possible at this point.

Moyers said it best, how many more American Soldiers is this president willing to sacrifice at the alter of his own ego?

That same question should be asked, over and over, of the nutty 28%, who fail miserably to acknowledge, or speak out against the worst treatment of United States Soldiers and combat heros since Vietnam, and the most corrupt and incompetent administration ever. They need to take a good long look in the mirror, IMO, and realize that Republican talking points, are nothing more than lies.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
04-28-2007, 07:45 AM
Yep, thanks, and did you notice this one on the same page...

" WAR is a racket. It always has been.

"It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. " _ General Smedly Butler

Gayle

moblsv
04-28-2007, 07:53 AM
I'm sure you watched the debates, I missed them, softball night. I just ran across this video on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gMlHv2lDqA

----------

I also ran across this while looking up debate info

http://www.kevinbondelli.com/article/50/nbc-believes-they-own-political-discourse-they-are-shameful-and-wrong

"So not only are MSNBC’s draconian usage rules preventing interested American’s from becoming involved in our democracy’s most important decision, it is not even a smart business move.

What bothers me the most is that MSNBC is a cable network channel, which means that only cable subscribers were able to watch the debate. That seems inherently unfair to me. It isn’t like they immediately put the entire debate on the MSNBC website for people to watch, so by the time anyone is going to see any part of the debate they are going to have heard from pundits galore about what they should think about it.

Give me a break. The fact that a corporation owns and monopolizes an important piece of the process of electing a President is un-American. They are much more willing to spread Cho Seung-Hui’s message to the vast majority of the American people than the messages of our Presidential candidates. Then again NBC did get to put their peacock on every frame of Cho’s school shooter recruitment video. Very al-jazeera of them.

Shame on you NBC, you do not own public discourse in this country, the American people do."

-------------------

We really need to fix our own Democracy, Free Press and Fair-Use here first.

Gayle in MD
04-30-2007, 06:48 AM
Tap Tap Tap!

(Thanks for the link...I watched it, and thought the majority of candidates were impressive. The best, IMO, was Clinton and Biden)

Gayle in MD
05-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Looks like he's into more than just his cross dressing lifestyle....Like failing to report a conflict of interest, to the Federal Court System....

I've always thought he was the typical crook-thug type, which may have been just what NY needed to clean up the City, but a complete disaster for the country in the White HOuse. If people think Bush's administration is corrupt, Guiliani will provide plenty more of the same.

Then there's Romney, the ultimate flip flopper. He too would be a disaster in the W.H.

McCain, is a breath away from senility, and a known histrionic on Capital Hill, displayed with regularity by his irrational outbursts, over the temperature in his office, or a scratch on his desk. The guys a nutcase.

A line up of the Republicans, bears quite a resemblence to the FBI most wanted list, save Romney, the pretty boy Floyd of the party. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.
OMG, Imagine Mormons taking over Capital Hill!

Wall Street Journal, on Guiliani's conflict of interests.
http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB117850248912794086-vxMpHHx7pBifLO3tP6Q_gru9lGw_20080506.html?mod=blog s

moblsv
05-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Rudy is really playing this card for all he can. Did you catch his little jab, something like 'The Terrorists looked Reagan in the eyes and gave up in 2 seconds'. What a bunch of Revisionist History crap. These people, who vote Republican, truly live in a fantasy world.

Gayle in MD
05-07-2007, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
These people, who vote Republican, truly live in a fantasy world.

<hr /></blockquote>

And the question From Karnack The Great!

"How Did America Ever Arrive At Such A Disasterous, Dangerous State Of Affairs."

wolfdancer
05-07-2007, 06:02 PM
They must have seen some of his films....
http://www.reelclassics.com/Actors/Reagan/images9/reagan_bedtimebonzo_pic.jpg
Who would have guessed that that chimp would grow up to be our current President?

nAz
05-07-2007, 08:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> They must have seen some of his films....
http://www.reelclassics.com/Actors/Reagan/images9/reagan_bedtimebonzo_pic.jpg
Who would have guessed that that chimp would grow up to be our current President? <hr /></blockquote>

Oh Sh!t now that is fu@king funny!!!! bwahahaha

Gayle in MD
05-08-2007, 08:58 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Too funny! You crack me up! As usual! Gee, the resemblance is amazing!

Love,
Gayle