PDA

View Full Version : Instructional Video

Curdog
04-25-2007, 02:01 PM
I just purchased a video from Little Joe Villalpando entitled Cue Ball Control. This particular video concentrates predominantly on the Tangent Line. The thrust is to provide a system for playing position, rather than playing from experience and feel.
When I was working on some of the video material, I ran across a problem. I emailed Joe the question and he telephoned me back within a few minutes. He spoke at length with me about my question and solved my problem right away.
Just thought you people might be interested. I have no personal stake in this, but I will say it is one of the best videos that I have been exposed to.
If you're interested, you can check out www.pooliq.net (http://www.pooliq.net)

Qtec
04-25-2007, 07:52 PM
The problem is that you need a high degree of skill to consistantly hit the QB on the required spot.

Qtec.......if you look closely at the demo, you can even see that the QB is being hit lower that originally aimed.

Qtec..............at least I think so.

Scott Lee
04-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Q-tec...I looked at the link to the homepage, but didn't see any 'demo'. What did you click on to get a demonstration?

Scott Lee

ras314
04-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Scott, the video loaded automatically for me, looks like a small Adobe 9 flash player format. Mostly some clips of side pocket cut shots with varying amounts of draw.

Roy

TimFXF
04-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Scott, I saw a clip when I loaded the home page, but it would be a stretch to call it a "demo".

Tim