PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Partisan Letter To Gonzales

Gayle in MD
04-26-2007, 09:31 AM
http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/docs/leahy-specter-gonzales/

Maybe they should try a little Water Boarding on these Republican stonewallers.

The White House is now admitting using Federal Government Agencies for political purposes,http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/25/AR2007042503046.html?hpid=topnews

Three Republicans have admitted calling AG's about cases, and those they called, all testified they felt the calls were for political purposes.

Rice is refusing to testify about her role in the BS selling of the illegal occupation Iraq, breaking the Geneva Convention agreements, which Gonzales refers to as Quaint

There are protests ragin in the reddest college, in reddest county, in the reddest state in the country, over Dick Cheney's likely attendence and speech at the graduation exercises, one of the reasons stated due to his statements about the use of torture being a no brainor, hence,
since Gonzales is displaying such severe memory loss, I think afew extroidinary interrogation methods are in order. No telling how much recall could be encouraged with a few hours of fun waterboarding. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
04-26-2007, 07:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> since Gonzales is displaying such severe memory loss, I think afew extroidinary interrogation methods are in order. No telling how much recall could be encouraged with a few hours of fun waterboarding. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Whatever credibility you may have thought you had just went down the drain. You get your drawers in a wad about the way our soldiers treat our ENEMY, but suggest using the same techniques on our own people.
Even if it was meant as a joke, you have clearly shown us you have much more compassion for the terrorists that have vowed to destroy this country than you do for our own people.
If you meant it in jest, it wasn't all that funny, and if you are serious, then you are nothing but a hipocrite. Either way, you are letting your true colors show.
Steve

eg8r
04-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Steve, remember the mantra of the liberal left...Do as I say not as I do. Just look to their almighty Gore and see if that is not true.

They blame W for doing the same things. Isn't it funny how they can make fun of memory loss now, but when it was such a big issue during the reign of the Clintons, memory loss was just another way of doing business. All the liberals rant about W's military past but forget themselves that their guy dodged the war.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-26-2007, 10:00 PM
You can leave my drawers out of the discussion. Yet another of your sexist statements. And yet another of your BS phoney RNC accusations, used to escape the falicy of faulty thinking, and condemn reasonable humanitarian values, and paint others as terrorist lovers if they don't see things you're way.

I'm against torture, period. It's inhumane. Gonzales built the case to break the Geneva conventions, which was extremely bad for America, but you, and he, think it's fine. I say let's give him a few hours first hand experience of what it feels like to be drowning over an extended period of time. Better yet, put Cheney right next to him, to experience with him, the thrill of it all. This has nothing to do with terrorists. It has to do with so called Christians, who promote torture. Something that every good Bubba, can justify.

As for true colors, tell me, Steve, How many more Americans are you will to see dead and/or permanently injured, for the benefit of Iraqis, who hate us?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

wolfdancer
04-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Gonzales gots to go....he has discredited the entire justice dept, by not standing up to the White House. He sold out as so many of George's appointments do.
BUT, maybe he'll be in line for a "Medal of Freedom" honor. Bush rewards all his loyalists for their failures!!!!
"President Bush awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Tommy Franks, the now-retired Army general who led the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq; former CIA director George Tenet, who told Bush it was a "slam dunk" that Iraq still had weapons of mass destruction; and L. Paul Bremer, who presided over the first 14 months of Iraq reconstruction."

It's amazing to me that the Christian conservatives, don't mind torture, never bemoan our rising dead and wounded, nor the many of the non-combatant Iraqi, always complain about programs here for the poor, elderly, etc....but think $$ spent on the war is a good thing....we're doing God's work!!
It seems the heathenistic liberals are the ones that really come across as more Christlike in their care about others...what I read from the "right" reminds me of the money lenders in the Temple, that are mentioned in the Bible....

Gayle in MD
04-27-2007, 06:59 AM
Intellectually lazy people are always to first to go for the juggular, and have little at their disposal, other than the lies fed them by their lying heros. What amazes me is how they completely overlook facts, to build their false arguments.

Stating that any American, is for terrorists, is probably one of the most unamerican actions that one can take. It is actually a repulsive thing to do, and to think that such a dirty practice, was launched straight out of the White House, probably in their effort to restore honor to America, /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif is just too disgusting for words. There is little wonder that these same people make the most sexist statements on this forum, while refusing to answer any questions beyond parroting the RNC talking points, or the Limbaugh/O Reilly/Hannity style trash of the week.

<font color="red">They fail to understand /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>
Gonzales, Rove, Rumsfeld, Rice, Bush and Cheney, have proven their incompetence. lies and illegal activities, over and over again, at the expense of the blood of our youth, and treasure.

For Bush to state that Gonzales did well, and has his trust, after his feeble attempts to justify his own incompetence, a illegal activities, is more proof of his on-going out of touch with reality, psychosis.

We have three Republicans, who tried to utilize the DOJ, for their own election tactics to smear Democrats, or protect criminal activity of Republicans, and the Attorney General of the United States, either failing to oversee his own office, or corrupting it for party interests. The administration's main political advisor, Rove, using federal agencies (With the help of a loyal Bushies General Services Administrator) for election purposes, intimidating General Services Administration Federal employees, and deleting the evidence, also against the law, and using the RNC, to hide his underhanded illegal activities.

John Dean's books, Worse Than Watergate and Without Conscience Are the best descriptions of the present administration, and Republican National Party, and yet the righties, <font color="red">Fail to understand </font color> that is was written by a life long Republican, who knows more about Executive law breaking than anyone in this country, having been right in the middle of another, evil law breaking administration, which also obstructed justice, and abused executive powers, also using Federal Agencies in corrupt, power mongering, and, also, infringed on Americans' Constitutionally Protected rights of freedom and privacy.

If we haven't learned all we need to know about
Republicans by now, then God save us! We certainly don't have to dig around into non issue real estate deals, and people's private sex lives to try and create and suggest illegal activity, whle dealing with the completely corrupt Republican Party. Nixon used thugs to do his dirty work, too, (Just as Cheney used Iraqi thugs and dissenters to build his false scenario cases for the occupation and regime change in Iraq) and hid it all behind the RNC, and again, with the help of the Attorney General. They, too, spied illegally on Americans, corrupted the DOJ, and the FBI, in the process, and many other Federal Agencies. Atleast he had some redeeming Foreign Polciy expertise, Bush doesn't even have that! Yet we must listen to the State of Denial 25%, as they tell US, that <font color="red">WE are the ones, who FAIL TO UNDERSTAND!!!??? That's too funny for words! </font color>

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
04-28-2007, 07:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I'm against torture, period. It's inhumane. .... I say let's give him a few hours first hand experience of what it feels like to be drowning over an extended period of time. Better yet, put Cheney right next to him, to experience with him, the thrill of it all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Your first sentence is 180 degrees out from your comments. If you are against torture...period...how can you possibly suggest it.
I guess you meant you are against torture...unless it's someone you think deserves it.

You contradict yourself in the same paragraph.

Steve

Qtec
04-28-2007, 08:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> former CIA director George Tenet, who told Bush it was a "slam dunk" that Iraq still had weapons of mass destruction; <hr /></blockquote>

Actually, Tenet disputes this.
web page (http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/26/tenet.slam.dunk.reut/index.html)

Q