PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear attack on U.S., By Bush!

Gayle in MD
04-26-2007, 12:29 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alex-raksin/the-spin-over-the-joint-_b_46867.html

This is incredible!

wolfdancer
04-26-2007, 04:36 PM
I need a beer after reading this.....(I got restless keg syndrome)
Just another flawed plan on top of his many other idiotic proposals....it might be enriched uranium,but it's just another way to enrich his greedy corporate cohorts.
If impeachment is the penalty for getting a bj from an employee.....what do you deserve for f***ing a whole country

Bobbyrx
04-26-2007, 05:11 PM
What in the world is incredible about an anti-Bush anti- nuclear power story on the Huffington Post???

pooltchr
04-26-2007, 07:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> What in the world is incredible about an anti-Bush anti- nuclear power story on the Huffington Post??? <hr /></blockquote>

You're so right. The "Huffing &amp; Puffing" post is hardly one of the more credible sources of real news.
What they fail to understand is the failure of this country to make use of nuclear energy (30 years!!!) is a huge reason we are so dependant on foreign oil. Europe has been switching to nuclear for years. We can't do what makes sense because it offends a bunch of whack-o liberal tree huggers.
I wonder how much global warming could be reduced if all of our electricity came from reactors rather than fossil fuel burning plants??????
They don't think...they just react!
Steve

Gayle in MD
04-26-2007, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What they fail to understand <hr /></blockquote>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Perhaps you can explain the article, Steve, since the rest of us hibitually fail to understand.

Then tell us where you get your news, I'm quite sure you're no authority on the Huffington post, which lists links to authors, blogs directly from the Congress of the United States of America, and links to every major newspaper in this country, and also around the world.

But then, the righties do have a natural, built in resistance to women with fame, intellect, and personal opinions, unless they limit their input to smile/nod, or they're insulting the 9/11 widows, or calling Democrats Fags. Guess it's a Christian thing.

Oh, and BTW, I'm wondering, do you ahve any plans for answering the question I've been asking of you righties for years now.

How long are you willing to watch Americans die in Iraq, for a country full of people who hate us?

eg8r
04-26-2007, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how much global warming could be reduced if all of our electricity came from reactors rather than fossil fuel burning plants??????
<hr /></blockquote> Steve, I know you were joking but the global warming would not change much at all, simply because as you know humans are not the cause of global warming.

However, given the joke was true, the liberal tree hugging politicians need oil simply to keep the funding alive for their global warming hijinks.

This is the least of our worries though, we still have blow-hard Harry out there trying to legislate defeat and he continues to spit in the face of our soldiers and denounce their progress.

eg8r

pooltchr
04-28-2007, 07:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> since the rest of us hibitually fail to understand.

<hr /></blockquote>

Congratulations! Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward rehabilitation.
I have wasted too much time trying to shed some light on so many issues, and have come to the conclusion that you really don't want to hear any opinion that differs from yours.
I'm done!
Steve

Gayle in MD
04-30-2007, 07:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations! Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward rehabilitation.

<font color="red">I have a big problem with people like you, who have been wrong about everything, yet spend all your time telling those who were right, that they fail to understand. When it's obvious that you've been completely duped, yet you show no humility, I'd hardly think that you're the proper person to be recommending rehibilitation, and especially to me! </font color>

I have wasted too much time trying to shed some light on so many issues, <font color="red">I'd say you've wasted too much time, helping Republicans, and George Bush, to spread their lies to someone who was calling them liars five years ago, that's for sure. The gig is up, and you're on the losing side of the truth. Let's no forget that. </font color> and have come to the conclusion that you really don't want to hear any opinion that differs from yours. <font color="red">Not if it comes directly from Republican talking points fantasy BS! You supported the worst foreign policy disaster in history, and so far, I haven't heard one bit of remorse coming from you over the tremendous needless loss of life, limb and treasure. I'm not interested in hearing more of the incorrect information, unfounded statements, and unsupported facts of convenience from someone who obviously has spent zero amount of time in any effort beyond the bull**** Republican lies that you continue to post as facts, and stake your omnipotent attitude upon. Face it, you were duped, and while you were cheering this immoral administration on, they were captializing on your mental laziness, along with the other 28 percent of war mongers in this country. Now look where you are! Nothing left but the insults. What you resist, persists, and resisting admitting your misguided opinions about this war, and George Bush, doesn't make you credible. No wonder you refuse to answer the question, HOW MANY MORE AMERICANS ARE YOU WILLING TO SEE DEAD OR MAIMED AT THE ALTER OF GEROGE BUSH'S EGO??? </font color>
I'm done! <font color="red">You were done before you started. </font color>
Steve <hr /></blockquote>