PDA

View Full Version : 2007 VA State 9 Ball Championships

JMD in VA
04-26-2007, 10:14 PM
I know some will be mad that I post this here, but I look at this page more than I look at the others.

VA & DC Pool Players:

It is time once again for the Virginia State 9 Ball Championships! This year I am very excited to announce that 5 Hour Energy approached us and they are the Title Sponsor of the event! They have graciously put up the money for the U.S. Open Entry as well as some of there wonderful product for us to try. As it has been since the beginning of the event, Parrot Cue and The Playing Field are sponsoring and we could not have the tournament without them. My thanks to you all for your continued support!

Just a few things for the players to know about this year:

1) Get your entry fees in as soon as possible. Last year, like the last 2 years, we have filled up quickly and we had a waiting list of players; praying for no-shows!

2) Get your rooms in town as soon as possible as well. We have a small block of rooms to work with this year due to another big event in Richmond for the weekend. This is the best rate we have gotten in the last few years. Please take advantage of it.

3) There will be a few qualifiers for the event this year. More to come on these later.

General Info
When: July 28-29
Where: The Playing Field- Richmond, VA
Entry Field: $60 Cash or Money Order Only! No Personal Checks!
Must be a VA or DC resident!

The flyer will be posted soon with all of the info.

Tell your friends and get them to come play as well. It makes for a more interesting event.

I hope this message finds you well and I look forward to seeing you all back this year for the 4th Annual Virginia State 9 Ball Championships!

Joshua M. Dickerson
Tournament Director/ Promoter
Virginia State 9 Ball Championships

Rich R.
04-27-2007, 07:57 AM
Josh sent me a copy of the entire flier and I just wanted to add a couple of things to his post, that he overlooked. I hope this helps. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

To enter,send a money order with your name and the name of the poolroom you frequent to :
Parrot Cue
7801 W. Broad Street
Richmond, Va. 23294
(804)358-7665

No Personal Checks will be accepted!

Also, if you need it, here is the Hotel information.
Hotel: The Quality Inn
(804)346-0000
Ask for the State Tournament Rate!

9 Ball Girl
04-27-2007, 08:05 AM
Here it is:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pe1ec96f949aa839b215fac2cd2faea50/e9c0d78c.jpg

JMD in VA
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM
As promised, I am letting folks know where qualifiers for the State Tournament will be.

There will be 2 at The Corner Pocket in Williamsburg, VA and there will be 4 at The Obelisk Billiard Club in Hampton, VA.

Call these pool rooms for dates and details.

There is a possibility that there might be a couple in Richmond.

More to come on that later.

Entries are already starting to come in. The number of spots are already filling up.

Thanks!

JMD in VA

Tony_in_MD
05-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Are Maryland players invited too?

JMD in VA
05-09-2007, 09:38 PM
You always have an open invite. You can't play though. Sorry pal! There will be some "eye candy" as always.

Wherever The Mayor goes, they follow! LOL

Take Care Tony!

JMD in VA

Rich R.
05-10-2007, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr>Wherever The Mayor goes, they follow! LOL
<hr /></blockquote>
Ain't that the truth! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't know how he does it, but "The Mayor" is always surrounded by a beavy of beauties. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brian in VA
05-10-2007, 01:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr>Wherever The Mayor goes, they follow! LOL
<hr /></blockquote>
Ain't that the truth! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't know how he does it, but "The Mayor" is always surrounded by a beavy of beauties. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

It's because they know he's harmless. And I'm probably around somewhere, too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian in VA