PDA

View Full Version : So how much is a pair of pants worth?

wolfdancer
05-04-2007, 01:14 PM
web page (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/25/AR2007042502763.html)
This guy sits on the bench?????

pooltchr
05-05-2007, 07:37 AM
This guy is an idiot. He should be removed from the bench, and probably charged with bringing a frivilous lawsuit against the business owner. Another example of why lawyers are held in such low esteem, and the ones who become judges think they are little Gods!
Steve

DickLeonard
05-05-2007, 09:50 AM
pooltchr tells us Liberal Democrats about Judges thinking their God. They gave us GWB who thinks he was annointed by God.####

wolfdancer
05-05-2007, 10:38 AM
my first thought after reading that item about the pants....these Republicans sure do have a sense of humor....lol
I knew a lady once..who thought what was inside her pants was worth that much..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
05-06-2007, 05:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> pooltchr tells us Liberal Democrats about Judges thinking their God. They gave us GWB who thinks he was annointed by God.#### <hr /></blockquote>

I don't recall making any comment about political affiliation in my post. It was strictly about one judge and one case. Makes no difference about party names.
You just jump in and use it as an opportunity to slam the administration, rather than try to make an intelligent comment on the topic. But then, that is what you and your puppy do, isn't it?
Steve

Gayle in MD
05-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Arf Arf Arf... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pooltchr
05-06-2007, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Arf Arf Arf... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Always good to see a woman who knows her place!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
(J.K., Gayle...J.K.)
Steve

Gayle in MD
05-06-2007, 03:25 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifNo problem, Bubba...JK...JK, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif