PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for GWB

wolfdancer
05-05-2007, 11:39 AM
His approval ratings are now at 28%...coincidently the same rate as Americans with learning disabilities...
If he loses his four biggest fans here....his ratings will be down below 25% /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cushioncrawler
05-05-2007, 10:36 PM
But Dubbya's ratings in the middle of this civil war are probably not as low as Abe's ratings were in the middle of america's 2nd civil war -- hmmmmm. I see on google that terrorists were rife in Abe's war allso, but i see that they were called Bushwackers mainly. I can see Dubbya's speeches being memorized by adoring skoolkids in years to come. Hmmm -- perhaps dubya shood steer clear of theatres. madMac.

wolfdancer
05-06-2007, 12:09 AM
not to worry....they only shoot the good ones.....

Gayle in MD
05-06-2007, 08:17 AM
I think he'll break the record before we're rid of him. Cheney, has already done so, I think. They'll all go back to big oil, when our long National Nightmare is over. That's where they all came from, even Rice, right? Well, big oil has certainly enjoyed gouging the rest of us while Bush, Cheney and Rice, even Rumsfeld, are racking up points with the billionaire population, and have been lining their pockets with blood money, as the rest of us are gouged here at home. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif