PDA

View Full Version : Inventing Crime.

Qtec
05-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Another lynching.
web page (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/08/fortdix.plot/index.html)

Q.......pathetic.

Chopstick
05-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Come on Q. This is a stretch even for you. Three of them are in the country illegally. They video taped themselves firing assault rifles which are illegal without the proper license. They could have arrested immediately just for that. Then these rocket scientists took the video down to Kinkos and asked for a copy to DVD. What did they think was going to happen?

Also, American soldiers on a domestic base are unarmed most of the time. Anyone who had knowledge of the base as those guys claimed to have would know this. I do not believe that it was their intention to attack an armed convoy.

How about another perspective? What would happen if Deeman took his Chicago typewriter down to the range, started spraying the field yellin "Praaise Jesus"? ( I'm not saying that he doesn't do this. ) But if he then made a tape of himself doing it and took it down to Kinkos and ask for a copy. He would be investigated the same as those guys.

Bobbyrx
05-09-2007, 01:31 PM
What do you think should have been done??

ras314
05-09-2007, 04:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Another lynching.
<hr /></blockquote>
Oh no. Maybe we should try them first?

pooltchr
05-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Q,
I'm sure you would prefer that we sit down with these terrorists, offer them a cup of tea and try to understand why they are so angry.
Personally, I think a lynching is much to mild a punishment. Maybe we should deport them to the Netherlands!
Steve

Drop1
05-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Right,we should pay no attention to these well meaning guests of the Nation. I think in most of your posts,you make well thought out comments. Do you know something we don't? Share why you think this is a lynching.

Qtec
05-11-2007, 05:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Come on Q. This is a stretch even for you. Three of them are in the country illegally. They video taped themselves firing assault rifles which are illegal without the proper license. They could have arrested immediately just for that. Then these rocket scientists took the video down to Kinkos and asked for a copy to DVD. What did they think was going to happen? <hr /></blockquote>

Exactly. Are we to believe that terrorist planning an attack would make a video that might draw attention to them and take it to a copy shop?

What about this report?
"
<font color="blue"> The same documents that prosecutors used to build a case against the suspects also depict them as somewhat disorganized, lackluster plotters. And clumsy and amateurish, too: The FBI learned of the alleged plot when the men went to a Circuit City store and asked a clerk to transfer a jihad training video of themselves onto a DVD. Also, they mistakenly thought an AK-47 costs $500, instead of $1,500 to $3,000.

Also, one of the men, Tatar, called a Philadelphia police officer in November, saying that he had been approached by someone who was pressuring him to obtain a map of Fort Dix, and that he feared the incident was terrorist-related, according to court documents.

"It could be a defense, that he felt he was being pressured to do things and actually called law enforcement to report it," Sohail Mohammed, a lawyer and Muslim community leader in New Jersey who is not involved in the case." </font color>

Would a terrorist call the FBI?

[ QUOTE ]
Also, American soldiers on a domestic base are unarmed most of the time. Anyone who had knowledge of the base as those guys claimed to have would know this. I do not believe that it was their intention to attack an armed convoy.

How about another perspective? What would happen if Deeman took his Chicago typewriter down to the range, started spraying the field yellin "Praaise Jesus"? ( I'm not saying that he doesn't do this. ) But if he then made a tape of himself doing it and took it down to Kinkos and ask for a copy. He would be investigated the same as those guys. <hr /></blockquote>

Why would they attack a base at all? Surely there are far easier targets.
I don't think Deeman's video would have raised more than a giggle from the guys at the shop. Its not a crime to shoot a gun and praise the Lord at the same time.

Q

pooltchr
05-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Would you want them living next door to you?
Steve

Drop1
05-11-2007, 08:28 PM
You take the chances;I'm not.

Gayle in MD
05-12-2007, 07:00 AM
It's so interesting how all these recent terrorist plans are being uncovered in advance, yet with almost four months of warnings, GWB, et al, did nothing to prevent 9/11, since his stated policy coming into office was that he wasn't interested in swatting at flies, and Cheney's policy was that he only wanted info about Iraq. And Rice, didn't know what alQaeda WAS!

This has been a chinese fire drill from the start. Never has the words INCOMPETENCE &amp; FAILURE, been so precisely demonstrated by an administration, regardless if one is discussing emergency response, hurricane relief, corruption, lies, protection from terrorists, exhorbitant spending, expanding the federal government, failing to address our critical safety precautions, no solution to SS, or health costs, and the continuing loss of life in Iraq, the most incompetently prosecuted war, on record, while giving a green light to the corporate fascists to go right ahead and continue to gouge and steal the taxpayers blind.

Iraq, alone, is enough reason to impeach the delusional idiot.

Gayle in Md.

Bobbyrx
05-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Quote Gayle:
And Rice, didn't know what alQaeda WAS!
<font color="blue">I'm dieing to see your source on this one </font color>