PDA

View Full Version : Tracking 8-Ball National Tournament Progress on BCA Website

SpiderMan
05-09-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm looking for a little help here. I went to the BCA-Pool.com website, but I can't seem to find links that will allow out-of-town folks to track team and individual progress through the brackets during this 8-day tournament.

Does BCA usually offer online updates?

SpiderMan

Rod
05-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Updates, not as we know them. All I've ever seen is results posted near the end or at the end of the tourney. Good luck in Vegas to you and SPetty.

Rod

SpiderMan
05-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Hey Rod,

Are either you or Rick planning to be there?

Rod
05-09-2007, 10:32 AM
I won't be there and haven't seen or spoke with Rick for some time. I canceled my plans when someone let the reservation at the Riv go.

Rod

SPetty
05-09-2007, 02:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> ...track team and individual progress through the brackets during this 8-day tournament.

Does BCA usually offer online updates?<hr /></blockquote>No, BCA has not previously offered online updates during the tournament. They only put the results on the web site after it's over. And, it's probably the new www.playbca.com (http://www.playbca.com) web site that would do it, not the bca-pool.com site you mentioned.

Scott Lee
05-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Mark Griffin is a lot more computer-friendly than the BCA folks were. I'll ask him if he's going to do any kind of updates. Otherwise, there may be some info available over on AzBilliards.com. A lot of players there follow the matches and give reports.

Scott Lee