PDA

View Full Version : SPetty

wolfdancer
05-09-2007, 08:25 AM
I've put the finishing touches on my pool room

http://images.forbes.com/media/lifestyle/2006/04/20/6_0420feat.jpg

SpiderMan
05-09-2007, 08:37 AM
Wow, that's a nice room. Is this really your gameroom?

But you need to get some decent lighting over that table to make it playable. Even in the low-res photo, the shadows are bigger than the balls.

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
05-09-2007, 08:40 AM
I wish it was....my table is out in the garage...but with better lighting..
This one from some super expensive hotel room....

Chopstick
05-09-2007, 08:45 AM
You don't need one. A room like that comes with a bevy of slave girls to hold a light over the cue ball and object balls for you. Lean over just a bit more honey. No, not you, your just fine. I meant her over there. And call me Master. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Master Chopstick

Pi314
05-09-2007, 10:15 AM
WOW, very nice Green Room.

9 Ball Girl
05-09-2007, 12:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> You don't need one. A room like that comes with a bevy of slave girls to hold a light over the cue ball and object balls for you. Lean over just a bit more honey. No, not you, your just fine. I meant her over there. And call me Master. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Master Chopstick <hr /></blockquote>I was thinking the very same thong! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
05-09-2007, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> You don't need one. A room like that comes with a bevy of slave girls to hold a light over the cue ball and object balls for you. Lean over just a bit more honey. No, not you, your just fine. I meant her over there. And call me Master. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Master Chopstick <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I hadn't remembered your visiting my room! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I'll label a couple of the girls just for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was just a little east of you this weekend in Homosassa. Nice little town, not much action and the name made me homophobic.JK /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

SPetty
05-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Real nice room you have there. Such a change from before! I think you should enter the BD's best home room contest this time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Very funny.

(I was almost afraid to open this post with my screen name as the subject and multiple responses to it!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

wolfdancer
05-09-2007, 08:05 PM
I figured since you had seen the before...you would want to see the "after"
I'd trade that room in a minute for the friendly confines of "Pettypoint"

BLACKHEART
05-09-2007, 09:23 PM
SPETTY I'm headed for Denver in June. How far, do I have to drive to get to your "POOL ROOM"...JER

Scott Lee
05-09-2007, 10:05 PM
JER...Y'all would have to come a bit south, down just east of Dallas, TX to find PettyPoint Pool Hall. However, I can attest that it would be worth every extra mile you had to drive!...and SPetty runs a darn nice 'boardin house' too, that's attached to the pool hall!

Scott Lee

Chopstick
05-10-2007, 07:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> SPETTY I'm headed for Denver in June. How far, do I have to drive to get to your "POOL ROOM"...JER <hr /></blockquote>

Well, you take I30 east out of Dallas until your cell phone cuts off then take the next left. She's down at the end of that road.