PDA

View Full Version : BD Power Index

Kato
07-24-2002, 07:30 AM
Is it my imagination or is has the Billiards Digest Power Index not changed oh.............since the day they posted it? Is there a link for me to see an updated Power Listing?

I'm beginning my fantasy football preparation in 2 weeks. I'm beginning my U.S. Open preparation 10 minutes ago!!!!!!! Looking for a little help.

Kato

Tom_In_Cincy
07-24-2002, 06:04 PM
The index in the monthly BD magazine is updated.

You mean you don't subscribe?

07-24-2002, 07:00 PM
Ummm, isn't the Open like 2 months away? What exactly are you preparing for Kato? Does Voodoo know about this? And with what can I help you?

Voodoo Daddy
07-24-2002, 07:10 PM
He is really a smart guy Tom...reads alot, maybe too much. He isnt that deep into the game yet to have a subscription. Either that or he creeps {a Florida term to borrow for life} BD's from the PH, which makes him smarter than we are...HAHAHAHA!! Lorri, there is no help for this guy. He is outta control and cant be reasoned with...HAHAHAHAHA. Betcha 7-5 he his practicing for a certain tournament.

ccboard_admin_back
08-07-2002, 10:59 AM
The power index has been updated.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.billiardsdigest.com/power_index/>http://www.billiardsdigest.com/power_index/</a>

Kato
08-07-2002, 11:08 AM
Thanks BD for the update. Do I get the rag Tom? No, though I have no good reason for not subscribing. I will subscribe before I head to Virginia though as I've sucked enough life out of Billiards Digest, I owe them at least a subscription.

Voodoo is right, I am prepping for the CCB Open. I'm not sure what good it's going to do. I just picked up a cue for the first time really since last Wednesday, hit balls for 30 minutes, my neck started bugging me and I quit. I'll start hitting the second I get home from the chiro today. Gotta get in pool shape. Lorri, don't take the bet, Voodoo never loses.

Kato~~~does not pilfer BD from Pool Hall.

Tom_In_Cincy
08-07-2002, 08:54 PM
Kato is learning.. and he is learning fast.. no spots Kato

Kato
08-07-2002, 09:53 PM
Tom, can't you see I'm going blind, hey, where are my glasses? Oh yeah I don't wear 'em. Aches and pains, old age, can't make a ball. I definitely need a BIG spot!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~a non-playin, can't see, shoot straight, big time spot needing, dog playin' machine!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Cass
08-08-2002, 11:36 AM
No wonder you haven't emailed me lately, you dog. I hope your feeling better and remember to get that straight stroke smooth....

Regards,

C.C.~~Kato's sparring partner.......

Kato
08-08-2002, 04:23 PM
Look who's talkin? You know how to type.................well kinda/ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif.

Kato~~~punch drunk from C.C.'s sparing

Chris Cass
08-09-2002, 10:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Look who's talkin? You know how to type.................well kinda/ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif.

Kato~~~punch drunk from C.C.'s sparing <hr></blockquote>

Well, I see your holding back on me aaaaaa. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~didn't mention punctuation, grammar, spelling...thanks.