PDA

View Full Version : Warning - buyer beware -

followthru
05-14-2007, 10:01 AM
I just want to share an experience I had when ordering products from Mueller Recreational Products. After ordering the lamp, it took 3 months to arrive (way overdue). Then it was the wrong type. Only 3 lamps instead of 4. So I had to ship it back so they could send me the next one. The second time I got a shipment, the lamp was right, but the bar was bent and damaged on one side (not due to shipping). I sent this back too. In the 1st case, Mueller returned my shipping charges. In the 2nd case, they didn't even cover half the expense of shipping. Very unprofessional being that this was their mistake. I have since cancelled the order. On their website they stress quality but in reality they delivered much less. Please beware of this company. Maybe I'm the only one who had an issue with this company, but I doubt it. Best of luck billiards shoppping!!

Joel
05-14-2007, 10:20 AM
I have dealt with Mueller for over 20 years, never a problem, they bend over backwards to help. Quality is tops and prices are low.

Joel

New2Pool
05-15-2007, 01:23 PM
I have just started playing pool but Mueller has been good to me so far. I have called and emailed them with a lot of questions and they have been great about answering them. Their prices have been reasonable and their service superb.