PDA

View Full Version : Buying a 9 ft table

bluewolf
07-24-2002, 08:36 AM
I am interested in purchasing a new commercial/durable table. Doesn't have to be top of the line (for example, someone informed me that there are steel tables out - how are these to play on etc). What brands would you recommend to get the best bang for the buck? Where is a good place to buy this? - live in the Washington/DC/MD area.

Thanks.

PQQLK9
07-24-2002, 08:45 AM
http://www.championbilliards.com/store_locations.html (301) 881-3000

Ask for Rick...I bought a 9 ft. Olhausen from these guys ...good price and service...

Gayle in MD
07-25-2002, 07:38 AM
Call Diamond Billiards directly, the 800 number is on the website. They will sell directly to you, and also save you money if you can wait till they bring up a load of tables. I recommend their 9-foot Diamond Pro with the pro cut pockets, 4 & 9/16. Dollar for dollar the Diamond Pro is the best table you can buy, and still buy an AMERICAN made quality product IMO. You can find the website under Diamond Billiards. Also, you may want to e-mail Brady, as I think they will be selling about twenty tables after the open for a discounted price. Feel free to e-mail me if you need more information. Good luck!
Gayle in Md

Cueless Joey
07-25-2002, 12:31 PM
I'd have to agree with Gayle on this one. You can't go wrong with a Diamond table. Everytime she hears "Diamonds are girls' best friend", she thinks of her table.