PDA

View Full Version : Christian Nationalists & Our Threatened Constituti

Gayle in MD
05-18-2007, 07:12 PM
I often find a great deal of good information from John Dean on Findlaw.com. He also posts frequently on http://www.smirkingchimp.com/author/john_w_dean Some very interesting information on the dangers to our Constitution, posed by the Christian Nationalist Movement in the Republican Party, how much their tactics resemble the same tactics used by the communist movement, can be found here... http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20060825.html an observation which has been the subject of quite a number of compelling books, written by respected authors, in recent years.

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20060825.html

This post is for those here who have concerns about the blurring of the line of Separation Of Church And State, and are concerned about how Christian Nationalists, have plotted the destruction of our country's historical philosophy of maintaining a complete and perfect separation. You will find references to several very good books, which reveal the dangers these radical religious movements, in our country, pose to our laws, and Federal and State Court systems, and the Constitution of our country.

Gayle in Md.

reggie182
05-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Anyone who knows about Watergate realizes John Dean to be nothing more than a sniveling little rat. I believe that would be the technical term to apply to him.

Drop1
05-19-2007, 12:13 AM
What would you have had him do? How does that change The wishes of the [religious right vocal minority.] Are we only going to have God approved candidates. How about "The United Catholic States of America," or would you prefer number two in line,the Baptists? There are about one hundred forty religious sects,in the U.S.,pick the one that God wants.

cushioncrawler
05-19-2007, 12:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> What would you have had him do? How does that change The wishes of the [religious right vocal minority.] Are we only going to have God approved candidates. How about "The United Catholic States of America," or would you prefer number two in line,the Baptists? There are about one hundred forty religious sects,in the U.S.,pick the one that God wants.<hr /></blockquote>If there were a god(s), it would want the Atheists. It would for certain gag on the christians etc etc. madMac.

Gayle in MD
05-19-2007, 06:24 AM
lol, gee Reggie, I'm surprised to hear you say that. Back in the day of Watergate, I was mesmerized by the hearings. I watch every one, and I can remember all those who testified previous to Dean, and what crooks and liars they all were. Their... above the law attitudes, were evident, and there was a certain arrogance of ...how dare you question me.

Then, Mr. Dean got on the stand, with his respectful, clear minded, straight forward answers. One knew immediately, that he was telling the truth. I've always thought of him as the good guy in the bunch, who found himself in the middle of some pretty serious illegal activity, and made the correct decisions in handling it, in spite of a very overbearing president, who was, shall we say, rather ill, emotionally. That would be a tough interlude to survive, with ones honor and conscience in tact.

His recent books have been extremely interesting. Worse Than Watergate and also Without Conscience are books which I have found invaluable in understanding what is really happening to our country. Mr. Dean, a lifelong Republican, is distressed over what the neocon, and Religious Nationals, are doing to his party, and to our country. He included interviews with Mr. Goldwater, who shared his concerns over these same issues, and the Bush Regime, which I found compelling, and in many ways verifying of my own thoughts. I've always admired Goldwater, and John Dean.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
05-19-2007, 07:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I can remember all those who testified previous to Dean, and what crooks and liars they all were.
Then, Mr. Dean got on the stand, with his respectful, clear minded, straight forward answers. One knew immediately, that he was telling the truth.
I've always admired Goldwater, and John Dean.

Gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>

What a wonderful gift, to be able to listen to someone and immediately KNOW if they are telling the truth or not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Well thanks, and yes, it's great, and the main reason why I would never have voted for George Bush. Obviously, it worked for me that time, too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good Instincts are extremely valuable. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

moblsv
05-19-2007, 10:04 AM
First rule of politics and business. If they try to bring God into it, they are full of sh*t.

Drop1
05-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Thats what seperates the two of you.

reggie182
05-19-2007, 02:00 PM
A lifelong Republican! ha ha ha Too funny! Dean is just a little weasel who was involved in illegal activity, and ratted everyone out to save his own sorry ass. He's nothing but a loathsome coward.

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 06:51 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifMy sentiments exactly.

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 07:10 AM
Well, Reggie, you're certainly entitled to your own opinion of John Dean, but not entitled to your own facts. John Dean, by his own statements, is a life long Republican. But, if you want to bash him, go right ahead. I'd venture to say you've probably never even read one of his books, since you don't even know his poiltical party, but this thread is about the threat to our legal system, and Constitution, posed by the Christian Nationalists, whose gaol is to take over our government, branch by branch, turning it into a theocracy, and given what we've learned about the goings on in the DOJ, I'd say religious fanaticism within our own borders, is a legitimate concern.

Also, I don't think Dean had anything to do with breaking into the Democratic Headquarters at the Watergate, and of the perpetrators involved, his conviction of obstruction of justice, would have been difficult to avoid, since he was the President's WH Counsel. I've always thought of him being guilty by propinquity, to some degree, and of all those who testified, he was one of only two or three, who raised his hand and told the truth. Would you have preferred that he lie? Amazing, how many on the right think Republicans should lie, but lies from a Democrat, are unforgivable??????????

Gayle in Md.

Sid_Vicious
05-20-2007, 09:49 AM
"Amazing, how many on the right think Republicans should lie, but lies from a Democrat, are unforgivable??????????"

But Gayle, GW had a personal message from God that GW was "the chosen one", that it was ok to lie and break many of His Biblical teachings. George Bush, out of all of the people in the world, was chosen don'tcha know /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Bush can judge in place of God's word for the best, the Faith based Christians should re-read their scriptures, cuz to me, this is precariously looking like an anti-christ episode, and fundamental Christians are being swayed away from the threadwork of the Bible's core teachings, honesty and to follow that narrow path, no independent revisings of what He taught in great detail.

But I digress, Bush has "been chosen" to work in God's place for the better of all of the rest of us. Ain't this whole f'n deal pitifull...sid

reggie182
05-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Gayle, former Senator Zell Miller was the keynote speaker at the 2004 Republican convention, and has been an avowed Democrat his whole life. I suppose you consider him to be a real Democrat as well, correct?

As for Dean, the reason I detest the man is not political. He is a rat, pure and simple. G. Gordon Liddy spent several years in the D.C. Federal penitentiary, one of the worst in the nation. Sporatically he was taken out of prison by a new prosecutor and offered the chance to go home to his family that very night if only he would tell what he knew. He always told them "take me back to jail". You might despise his politics, but the man had guts and principles. Dean was a coward.

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Why do you think that? Unlike Mr. Liddy, Dean was not involved in the actual crime of the break in's, more than one. A lot of decent people were hurt because of Nixon, Erlichman, Mitchell and Haldeman, that's where the illegal plans were hatched. What did you think Dean should have done, lied under oath? If so, you must be thrilled with the bunch of liars in power right now.

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 04:49 PM
George Bush is by far the worst president we've ever had. The right suffers from extreme sour grapes because there is no way they can minimize the unprecedented incompetence, lies and corruption we've seen coming from Republicans on every level of government, during this administration. They can nit pick at the Democrats all they want, but I've been around a while, and I've never seen anything that comes near this bunch, other than Nixon, another power mongering Republican president who thought he was above the law. I don't think Democrats are perfect, just a hellova sight better than Republicans, generally speaking.

BTW, Bill Maher had a funny line this week, ...something like, Only George Bush could appoint the one Jew in the world who can't run a bank! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

reggie182
05-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Of course Dean was involved, why else would he feel a need to cut a deal with prosecutors? He was a coward who feared jail, that's all.

Sid_Vicious
05-20-2007, 05:00 PM
The worst, just as the descriptive word, "the best", means just what is states. George W(ilhelm) Bush is THE, I say again, THE WORST of everyone in ths presidential trek within this country. Not only is he a crrok, he takes Christ as his pronounced, condoning partner. I'll say this, he's either ignorant or just plain ol' Texas stupid for that chosen bet for his afterlife. I'd say that this guy takes the cake, except for the fact that people right here, right now, STILL evade the obvious. I blame all of them, cuz without them, this AH would have 0.000000001 percent favorability in the polls, assuming Laura and GB senior stills has any respect. sid

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 05:05 PM
You didn't answer my question....do you think he should have lied, like Haldeman, Mitchell and Erlichman did? You might want to look up the Senate Investigation on Watergate.
Dean was not involved in planning any illegal activity. It all originated with Nixon, Mitchell, Erlichman and Haldeman.
Gayle in Md.

eg8r
05-20-2007, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Amazing, how many on the right think Republicans should lie, but lies from a Democrat, are unforgivable??????????" <hr /></blockquote> What about Gayle???? She was all about throwing the book at Libby for lying (he deserved jail since he was caught in a lie) however when she was mentioning a Dem she said their "memory came back when jail was imminent". According to Gayle he was not lying (she was giving him a free ride), his memory was just testing the waters.

eg8r

reggie182
05-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Perhaps he should have done what Liddy did. Keep his mouth shut. And again, of course he was involved.

No Dem answers on my "Amnesty" post by the way, which means more to me than Rat Dean.

eg8r
05-20-2007, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, Bill Maher had a funny line this week, ...something like, Only George Bush could appoint the one Jew in the world who can't run a bank! <hr /></blockquote> That is funny. I try to catch Maher's show as often as possible, he comes up with some great lines. He political beliefs are way off but he is funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Well you should pay attention because I've already registered my complaints about both Bush and the Democrats regarding this issue of amnesty. I'm completely against it.

He was not involved in planning the illegal activity, period, but you sound like you think that Nixon did the right thing, and everyone involved should have jumped off a cliff to cover up for him, so that he could get away with it. Is that what you think?
G.

reggie182
05-20-2007, 05:16 PM
He spent two years in prison for obstruction of justice. He would have spent longer if had not cut a deal. Again, a coward. We can go back and forth on this. The difference between Liddy and Dean is that Liddy wasn't a rat or coward. Thanks for posting to the actual amnesty board by the way! LOL

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 05:19 PM
That's what this thread is supposed to be about, not the opinions of Republicans who got mad because their president was forced to get out of office because he was a crook. Amazing, Republican lies are good lies, LMAO.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Sorry, that's incorrect, Dean spent four months in prison.

reggie182
05-20-2007, 05:24 PM
I did know he went to prison though, apparently for doing nothing wrong according to you.

reggie182
05-20-2007, 05:26 PM
I should have known it wouldn't have been two years - HE CUT A DEAL AFTER ALL!

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Dean wasn't involved in the crime. His book, Blind Ambition tells the whole story. He was going to be set up, and he knew it. Nixon didn't stand behind any of them. IMO, his poor leadership, and psychological problems, along with the extreme arrogance of his closest aides, Haldeman and Erlichman, and the Attorney General, who was nothing more than Nixon's puppet, illegally so, btw, led to everything that happened. As I said, many decent people were hurt, and some of them served jail time, but Nixon, never served a single day in jail.

Gayle in Md.

reggie182
05-20-2007, 05:41 PM
There is no evidence that Nixon authorized the break in. A quote of Nixon's from a myriad of various tapes has him reacting to the break-in by saying "Whoever came up with such a stupid goddamn idea?" Dean's book, written about himself, is of course slightly biased. It has been Dean's mission since then to portray himself as a boy scout, while becoming a full fledged member of the Daily Kos - Movon.org crew.

Gayle in MD
05-20-2007, 05:50 PM
I think Martha Mitchell had it right. It was Mr. President. If you think Haldeman, Erlichman and Mitchell would plan such an outrageous activity without Nixon knowing about it, well, I guess you think Cheney didn't know what Libby was doing, either, and that Cheney wasn't trying to discredit Joe Wilson.

I guess you think that Bush didn't send Card and Gonzales over to Ashcrofts critical care hospital room to put pressure on him to sign off on the illegal wire taps, either?

I guess you think that Bush and Cheney didn't cherry pick intelligence to justify the Iraq occupation?

I guess you think, like bush told us for four years, that we were winning the war?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

reggie182
05-20-2007, 06:03 PM
LOL Martha Mitchell! Wasn't she just a bit on the hysterical side? (sigh) You would think with thousands and thousands of recorded Oval Office conversations you would have at least one tirade from Nixon (he was known for a couple of those) at having screwed up his break-in, but....nothing like that has been found.

Note: Reggie182's Amnesty post is now sponsored by Chico's bailbondsmen.

eg8r
05-20-2007, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dean wasn't involved in the crime. His book, Blind Ambition tells the whole story. <hr /></blockquote> This statement is ludicrous. Do you honestly believe this man would write a book about himself and actually tell the whole story?

eg8r

eg8r
05-20-2007, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Amazing, Republican lies are good lies, LMAO.... <hr /></blockquote> Yes and Democrat lies are not really lies at all. They are just examples of a Democrat with slight memory loss because jail is not imminent at that time. Keep laughing, every time you do your mouth gets stuck in your mouth.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-21-2007, 05:04 AM
Pahleeeze, You're building your case on wishful thinking. Nothing could be more stupid than to think that anything on those tapes of Nixon's could prove anything. All the incriminating evidence was deleted, and Dean testified as to how Nixon would wander accross the Oval Office, nearer the tape machine, in order to have it pick up his denials of wrong doing, acting out his own premeditated defense.

If Dean had been the man you paint him as being, he would never have served any time in jail. The law says it was his duty to turn all of them in as soon as he realized the magnitude of their illegal activity. He did not do so, and hence, obstructed justice, for which he served his jail time. It was not until he was subpoenaed under oath, and already knew that Nixon had no chance of surviving the charges, that he came out with the facts. Not that I would expect anyone who is for George Bush, or ever voted for George Bush, or his stupid father, who also contributed greatly to the ideology of the terrorists when he left those who had risen up against Saddam, under his own encouragement, to be slaughtered by the Iraqi Air Force, and never lifted a hand to protect them.

There is no group in our country which has acted more partisan, against the best interests of our country, and created more international disaster, than the Republicans, who at a time of great international terrorists threats, accused Clinton's retaliatory actions against the Taliban and alQaeda, of Wagging The Dog, harping instead on his personal sex life for partisan purposes, while half of them were involved in the same activities. No family in this country has hurt the United States Of America, as much as the Bush family, nor given more evidence of pure stupidity and wrong headed decisions, than the Bush family.

When it comes to partisanship before the safety of the country, and dirty tricks taken to a whole new level of smut, arrogance, stupidity and ignorance, as Bill Maher so eloquently stated, just put together the Christian coalition, and the Republican Party, in South Carolina, and you have a perfect storm of stupidity.

This thread is about a completely different subject. Maybe if you could discontinue the standard Republican tactic of clouding the important pressing issue with your bull**** denial of the facts, the rest of us could discuss our present threat to the Constitution Of The United States Of America. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Gayle in MD
05-21-2007, 05:11 AM
Yeah, and quit making up your own facts. I never said that. In fact, quit posting to me at all, I find your addiction to my posts an indication of your emotional problems. Go somewhere and pray. Maybe God will heal you, oh, but, I guess if He could do that, He would have helped out Falwell. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
05-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Good thing I have a Tivo....there were two dynamite, can't miss, programs on...at the same time.
"The legacy of Jerry Falwell"...and something about how the Evangelical Christians, neocons, and some other group (maybe the CCB posters?) are ruining the Republican Party.
"Turn out the lights, the party's over" (Don M.)?????
Meanwhile, we still have to put up with the "Our Gang" comedy situation in DC for several months......and that is the most important question....can we survive?
They have reintroduced religion into my life (the Lord works in mysterious ways).....every time I read about their latest f***-up...I can't help but yell..."Jesus H. Christ"
(anybody know what the H stands for?)

reggie182
05-21-2007, 11:30 AM
My last post on this:

If Dean's motivation to become a turncoat were motivated by altruism, rather than to save his own sorry hide, then he would have immediately called the Justice Department upon learning of criminal wrongdoing in the administration.

As for evidence being deleted, it would seem to be virtually impossible for them to have listened to thousands of hours of audio tape to make sure that no reference to Nixon's direct involvement to the break-in were left intact.

Drop1
05-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Yep,it stands for Howard. Comes from the "Lord's Prayer"...."Our Father who art in Heaven,Howard be thy name"

pooltchr
05-21-2007, 04:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Yeah, and quit making up your own facts. I never said that. In fact, quit posting to me at all, I find your addiction to my posts an indication of your emotional problems. Go somewhere and pray. Maybe God will heal you, oh, but, I guess if He could do that, He would have helped out Falwell. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ed,
It seem the ever tollerant, open minded Gayle has now assumed the position of Post Police. You are no longer allowed to respond to her drivel. She has laid down the law! You now must go spend 15 minutes in the corner...you need a time out! You must not upset the fragile ego of the most fanatic liberal on the board! Shame on you!!!
Steve

Gayle in MD
05-21-2007, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If Dean's motivation to become a turncoat were motivated by altruism, rather than to save his own sorry hide, then he would have immediately called the Justice Department upon learning of criminal wrongdoing in the administration.
<hr /></blockquote>

So your standard for Dean is different than your standard for Liddy? Erlichman, Haldeman, Mitchell, they shouldn't have notified anyone?

You're forgetting one little detail, Dean, was the White House counsel, he was bound to some degree by his legal agency with Nixon. When he was sworn in, that went out the window. Regardless, he knew nothing of what was going on until after the break in. Nixon, on the other hand, knew everything, hence, he erased the evidence on the tape. Haldeman, Erlichman, Liddy, E. Howard "when you've go em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow" Hunt, (Guess he was the Karl Rove of the sixties) Mitchell, McCord, my, quite a list of others, too, involved in the crime. Dean was not in the loop of Criminal perpetrators, and he didn't work a deal, either, just had the sense to tell the truth when he knew the gig was up, and it was. As Deep Throat said, "Follow the money" and the evidence was right there in the paper trail.

Gayle in Md,

wolfdancer
05-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Bless you, Harry, for clearing that up....

eg8r
05-21-2007, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, and quit making up your own facts. I never said that. <hr /></blockquote> You did say it, it was in a discussion with Bobby of which you were choosing very specific quotes from Grenier and Grossman. Bobby basically said you were cherry-picking your quotes and intentionally ignoring quotes that showed they were changing their stories after first being interviewed. Your response to him was... [ QUOTE ]
Obviously, the man's memory improves when he knows he's going to go to jail if he continues to lie to cover up for the White House! <hr /></blockquote> I did not make it up, you actually said this BS. His memory did not get better, you just wanted to give him a free ride because his "new" story would punish Libby which was what you ultimately wanted, no matter if the new story was a lie or not.

Like I said before, you want to pounce all over a Rep if they lie, but you will turn your head if it suits your agenda. You don't care about the truth or facts. That was plain as day when you made the ridiculous statement that Dean wrote a book in which he stated the "whole" story.

I will do my best to refrain from replying to your insistent/persistent lies, but I cannot promise I will always be so strong. Sometimes your lies/revisionist history just force someone to speak out.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Neither of them are Democrats, stalker.

Gayle in MD
05-22-2007, 11:44 PM
So, neither you or Reggie wants to address your stupidity regarding the idiocy involved in your mis-statements about this so called Democratic protection on my part, of people who testified against Libby, who were actually Republicans?

Thought so.

I defend a Republican, and you guys get wedgies over it. Reggie forgot about tapes proving Nixon's guilt, and thought Dean served two years in jail. And you accuse me of partisanship, when the people in question were Republicans.

This is why I'd rather not get any posts from either of you. Neither of you ever has anything straight. Anyone with the correct information, is a liar. Reggies questions Dean life long Republicanism. Here I am defending a Republican, and you guys are bashing me for it. This is why I don't like recieving posts from either of you. Reggie highjacked this entire thread because he's mad that his crook Republican President were exposed by a man who told the truth. Accuracy, certainly escapes both of you, but I never hear apologies from either of you over your incorrect information.

Go your own way. None of my posts are about me, it's the War, stupid! It's about the crook and liar in the White House, NOW. It's about the Christians who are trying to destroy our traditional separation of church and state, as they judge and dictate to the rest of the country. Taking over the Department Of Justice, to be used as a political tool. Ed can't admit he's wrong when he comes off with his "Plame wasn't covert" Bull. Ed knows more than the Director of the Central Intelligence Service, who says she was, and in the only person qualified to make that judgement...and Steve, writes posts accusing me of only posting to foment an argument...what a crock, guess he doesn't read his own posts. You guys are a joke.

Gayle in Md.

cushioncrawler
05-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Gayle -- I think that the only christians in america are JW's and 7thDA's. All of the other so called christians dont follow the bible at all. My neighbour across the road dug and installed my power cable to my new joint, and he is a JW (or a 7DA) -- in the old days in the old country he and his dad used to play golf with/against Nick Faldo and Nick's dad, and allwayz won, so he must be a good guy. He dug the cable really deep, even tho he neednt have, and now i can eezyly excavate my new garage, so i am beginning to like JW's (or 7DA's). But all of the others can go to hell. BTW, i read all of jesus's suppozed sayings in the bible today, it woz hard work, but didnt find what i woz looking for -- lucky for all faux-christians (and real christians). My christian billiards mate told me that jesus had actually cussed someone in the bible (and he is a bible expert), but i couldnt find the saying -- i guess that this bit of bad-mouthing haz been excised in the verzion of the bible that i read. And, despite what ed and steve say about a lie iz a lie iz a lie, JW's and 7DA's beleev it is ok to lie, in some circumstances at least, and they shood know. StMac.

eg8r
05-23-2007, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So, neither you or Reggie wants to address your stupidity regarding the idiocy involved in your mis-statements about this so called Democratic protection on my part, of people who testified against Libby, who were actually Republicans? <hr /></blockquote> It does not matter what party the person is part of (I did mistake and call them Dems), if they are anti-W then they are your people. Your hate has not boundaries.

Now as far as your "thought so" comment, I call bull on that. You have not had a single thought in any of your posts. All your posts are regurgitations of common leftist talking points.

[ QUOTE ]
I defend a Republican, and you guys get wedgies over it. <hr /></blockquote> You were defending a man that changed his story. This has nothing to do with Rep or Dem, it is you giving someone a free ride for lying IF their lie is detrimental to W or his administration. Your hate will use anyone just as long as they are on your side. When someone is not on your side they are LYING, but if they are on your side THEIR MEMORY GETS BETTER WHEN JAIL IS IMMINENT.

I thought it was funny when you stated that you never said it and then when caught in a lie you try and shoot the messenger.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Gayle, just do what I do....ignore as many of the posts as you can. I usually only find out what they wrote, because you have quoted them.
You're better-informed, better read, (even better bred)then they are....and why waste your time responding to the many false allegations, revisionist history, etc that they write about?
Ed has never expressed any concern about either our casualties, or the innocents among the Iraqi killed. His main concerns seem to be related only to $$$$
(The Dems want to steal his money...they want to raise taxes to straighten out this mess caused by this admin...and Lord God...what will it cost us if we try to control greenhouse emissions....better to ignore it....besides doesn't our fearless leader tell us it's a left wing scam?)
I think the once proud Republican party, that kept the excesses of the Dems in check......has become a cult for many....GWB is the new Rev. Jim Jones, or David Koresh....take your pick. They believe God speaks through him....and they're more then willing to drink the kool-aid..

Gayle in MD
05-23-2007, 04:20 PM
I never said what you said that I said, because they were not Democrats, so you were wrong in your statement.

As for anything else you ever say your statements are always absurd, rude, incorrect, overbearing, and never pertinent to anything being discussed. My opinions have nothing to do with hate. I have a low opinion of anyone,.... President, political party, AEI, Political operative, etc., that tells lies, tries to destroy our Constitution, tries to dictate the personal decisions of private indivicuals about their private lives, tries to remove our framers intnetions for separation of Church and Statem sends our troops to war on lies, or protects through lies of their own, a President who lies us into an unwinnable military war, fails time and time again to respond properly to the safety of our country, follows his trumped up reasons for war by complete incompetence which costs the lives and limbs and brains of American troops, and causing the death and destruction of hundreds of thousands of people, and destroys the international honor of The United STates Of America, does not have my respect, and that includes the nuts in this country who deny the incompetence of George Bush, re-arranges and denies the dismal failures of his administration, and the mess he has caused for our country. Since I have absolutely no respect for you at this point, due to your continuing harrassment of me, personally, I really don't care what you think. I think you are ill, and a danger to others. Please refrain from posting to me at all in the future.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
05-24-2007, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As for anything else you ever say your statements are always absurd, rude, incorrect, overbearing, and never pertinent to anything being discussed. <hr /></blockquote> You have been a great teacher, why hate on the student?

eg8r

DickLeonard
05-25-2007, 07:03 AM
Wolfdancer I totally agree with you Gayle's time is to valuable to waste her time falling into their verbal traps. It is obvious that your Rock people are their ancestors.####

Gayle in MD
05-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Good Advice. Even those insulters to whom I have offered the olive branch, cannot abide truth in place of their RNC talking point lies. I think Jim Jones would have had a ball with this bunch.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
05-25-2007, 07:35 AM
LOL, I think the rock people are way ahead of this bunch! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DickLeonard
05-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Gayle talking about RNC talking points I was talking with an Episcopal priest who brought up Bill Clinton lying under oath as far more daming than George Bush's stealing 800 thousand from the stockholders of Hakim Oil. I don't know how you can get thru to people who believe that perjury is is morally wrong but stealing is okay.####;

Sid_Vicious
05-26-2007, 01:53 PM
These are the things which give Christianity a bad name. If people "talk to God" long enough, they seem to produce their own laws of righteousness, and frankly, I do not think that is God's distinct instructions of life's rights and wrongs. If it was, then a little lie is fine, and I seriously doubt HE will agree with that one. Bill C. squermed as much as he could due to a simple infidelity situation, and Bush has enormously screwed all of us out of hope and money, killed, yes KILLED human beings needlesly, all in the name of God. When you perish, look for the line with GWB not in it...sid

Gayle in MD
05-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Well put, friend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
05-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Well friend, he was an Episcopal Priest, lol, gotta consider the source, /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif....

Yeah, Georgie boy, former alkie/druggie, ah hem, cheerleader /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, son of a multi-millionaire, and Grand- son of Prescott, Hitler's old buddy, and he ends up telling Americans a pack of lies, that ultimately kills hundreds of thousands of people, causes millions of refugees to flee their homeland to escape the violence,....kaos, that he just didn't expect, or take the time to prepare for in advance,.... disrupts the entire middle east, breaks the American Army, runs the country into huge debts, breaks laws left and right, tortures people, ruins the reputation of America, and in his mind, he's a leader, whose proud of not paying any attention to the polls! Unbelievable! A complete idiot!

The Generals who didn't tell him what he wanted to hear, are all gone, he axes them, then he says, he listens to the Generals on the ground, LOL, he's a F.-UP, above all else, just a plain old average run of the mill, F.-UP!

OMG, another year and a half to go, and Cheney's pushing for war with Iran! They must have backed out of the deal with Halliburton. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hey, I'm throwing a Thank God Bush Is Gone, party, after the Democratic win in the next presidential election, and YOU just BETTER get here, one way or other! You can take the train to NY, and ride here with Naz and Wendy! All anti Bush CCBers are welcome....but you can't talk about anything but pool, and politics, LMAO!!!!

Hey ... Hondo, W.Virginia's not far from me, Moblvs, Drop, Sid, and all the rest of us sinners!!! We'll have a blow out! I'll even pull out my George Bush Dart Board...he he he /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif guess who always hit's the bulls eye on that, and I do mean BULL!~!!

Love,
Gayle