PDA

View Full Version : Red state,Blue state

Drop1
05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
I have right wing views,and left wing views,so suggest a state. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
05-21-2007, 05:17 AM
I can suggest where not to go, nothing on the east coast south of Maryland. And avoid the Bible Belt at all costs. Must be all that pig [censored] down there gets in their water, they're attracted to swine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deeman3
05-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Harry,

You would be welcomed down here in Alabama as we are accepting of views both left and right. By the way, we bar-be-que our pigs down here, rather than marry them.

Drop1
05-21-2007, 12:58 PM
I appreciate your advice,but the Bible belt is amusing,with a some what circus/parade ambiance for us sinners,and sinning being basic to my nature,I enjoy the area,almost as much as politians of the same party beating up on one another over something as useless as Democracy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Drop1
05-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Sounds enticing,I might want to marry the pig,before the bar-be que,after all I did see the movie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
05-21-2007, 05:57 PM
I say stay in Mexico.

eg8r

Drop1
05-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I could do that,all the Mexicans are in the States,and so many people,from the States are moving to high priced condos along the Mexican Riviera. Maybe you have a point. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
05-22-2007, 09:27 AM
If I could speak the language, moving to a nice little condo in Mexico would be appealing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe something on the beach.

eg8r

Drop1
05-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey,don't worry about the language,where these places are being built,everyone speaks english,including the manager of WalMart. You do have to worry about the corrupt traffic cops,and the drug wars,and ladies of the night. Men being logically inferior to women,will always belive,they are handsome,when told so by any women with negotiable virtues,and a desire to hook the pension of a recent arrival. I suggest you protect yourself,by standing naked in front of a large mirror,and slowly turn around,and then try to look past your stomach to see your feet. If after this exersize in self apprasial,you are conviced she is right,get ready for her family to move in. Welcome to Mexico. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
05-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Sounds scary, are you speaking from experience? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can now see why they are all coming to the US. Here in the US you have the same negative issues, but the people at Walmart speak Spanish here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Chopstick
05-24-2007, 10:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> ...women with negotiable virtues... <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">My favorite! Sign me up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Where is this Mexican Riveria anyhow? </font color>

Drop1
05-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Any place where chemicals,and sewage water is not flowing into the ocean. Actually they are putting in large treatment plants in designated areas. Since you have,by your own confession a fondness for fallen women,I would suggest the coast south of Tiajuana. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
05-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Been married to the same women for forty years,and if I could be with her another forty years,I would be the happiest man on earth.

Bobbyrx
05-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Here is a nice list to choose from web page (http://www.catalogueforphilanthropy.org/cfp/db/generosity.php?year=2004)
The first blue state is #26 in case you were wondering

Drop1
05-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Gee,thanks,I will contact them at once,to see which charity is most deserving on my money. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif