PDA

View Full Version : My world champ prediction was right

Patrick
07-24-2002, 11:21 AM
I predicted Earl would be the winner and I was right. Here is how I did it, I looked at their biorhythms. The better your biorhythms are the better you will perform... Read more here: http://vp3.0catch.com/biorhythms.htm
I predicted 4 right out of the top 8, and I got runner up in the Predator break cue contest, I won a World Pool Championship souvenir programme autographed by the Champion, Earl Strickland. I have no use of it, If you want it you can buy it from me, the one who bids the highest gets it! pmsi@chello.se

Patrick

Kato
07-24-2002, 11:37 AM
4 out of 8 Patrick? Yet you are "the way, the truth, and the light?" Wasn't it Jesus Christ who uttered those words? Ok, Jesus was an alien I know. But he sits on the right hand of God The Father Almighty (if you believe in that kind of thing) and would probably have a better percentage.

Kato~~~thinks Patrick is smart but can he turn water into wine?

Patrick
07-24-2002, 11:44 AM
That was 2000 years ago I said that. GOD is in the 12th plane (dimension), Jesus in the 9th. You can only enter lower planes from the 9th plane.
I haven't developed my skills yet with this vehicle.

Patrick

07-24-2002, 11:57 AM

07-24-2002, 12:14 PM
To : Patrick, you FULL of [censored]!!!

Patrick
07-24-2002, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> To : Patrick, you FULL of [censored]!!! <hr></blockquote> Jealous.

Eric.
07-24-2002, 12:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> That was 2000 years ago I said that.
Patrick <hr></blockquote>

So you were saying that when you were 2 years old???

Eric &gt;can't wait for the next episode of "LSD Theater"

Kato
07-24-2002, 01:09 PM
Thanks Patrick. I appreciate you setting me straight.

Kato

07-24-2002, 01:17 PM
In order to entertain the thought of bidding, I need to know what currency is legal tender on your planet.

Eric.
07-24-2002, 01:17 PM
Hey man,

I didn't imagine the second coming of Christ as a nickel/dime salesman!

"I won a World Pool Championship souvenir programme autographed by the Champion, Earl Strickland. I have no use of it, If you want it you can buy it from me, the one who bids the highest gets it! pmsi@chello.se

Patrick "

Eric &gt;I am the tooth, the fight, and decay

bluewolf
07-24-2002, 01:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> Where were you when I wanted someone to 'take the bull by the horns' and start a CCB pool for this. With your genius, you could have designed something, giving graduated upward weight to the bracket winners as they progress. You probably wouldn't do so good in the CCB pool as this site is not composed of a bunch of chumps LOL. And the winner should get some free Patrick lessons so we could tell the others how great they were. Regards, Whitewolf. <hr></blockquote>

Ah, have been on enough lists to tell the difference between sarcasm and satire.

Laura

Patrick
07-25-2002, 03:41 AM
Gambling is very stupid, there is always one who loses at it, what a waste. I don't want to gamble like in the movie "Rainman", it is cheating.

Patrick

Patrick
07-25-2002, 03:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Eric.:</font><hr>

Eric &gt;can't wait for the next episode of "LSD Theater" <hr></blockquote> Not exactly 2000 years, but I can find out for you on the exact second. I need to enter the "Hall of records" in the astral plane to find out everything. I am tuning up my chakras now.

Patrick

Eric.
07-25-2002, 08:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Eric.:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;

Eric &gt;can't wait for the next episode of "LSD Theater" &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt; Not exactly 2000 years, but I can find out for you on the exact second. I need to enter the "Hall of records" in the astral plane to find out everything. I am tuning up my chakras now.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

Let me know how things are on Ork

Eric &gt;I am the tooth, the fight and decay

Patrick
07-27-2002, 05:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Eric.:</font><hr>
Let me know how things are on Ork

Eric &gt;I am the tooth, the fight and decay <hr></blockquote>Mork &amp; Mindy tv show is for kids. I laugh at all tv programs, I think they all are funny, because they are so stupid. Action movies are funny too, they are so unreal. One guy against a whole army, and the soldiers are very very stupid and can't aim their gun. My favorite movie is "Commando", Arnold made funny comments, I am like him. I have never seen a film without any problems. All films are for stupid people, in the film there is always one stupid guy who asks things so the audience understands.

Patrick