PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan

nAz
05-28-2007, 10:53 PM
seems like she had enough... poor woman has been through so much.

web page (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/28/sheehan/index.html)

"I have tried every since he died to make his sacrifice meaningful," she wrote. "Casey died for a country which cares more about who will be the next American Idol than how many people will be killed in the next few months while Democrats and Republicans play politics with human lives.

wow a very powerful and true statement...
hope she can find some peace.

Bobbyrx
05-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Used and abused by every far left wing group you can think of, and now that they see she is not a very sympathetic figure, they are turning her out....typical

nAz
05-28-2007, 11:52 PM
ya she was used but it also looks like she was probably also right. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gayle in MD
05-29-2007, 06:37 AM
That's very true, Naz, this war is illegal, and immoral, just as Ms. Sheehan has maintained, all along. Ms. Sheehan was her own agent, a citizen of the United States Of America, with the right to vooice her opinion, and expose the lies told to the american People, by this evil administration. Like Jane Fonda, Susan Saranden, and others who have stood for truth and peace, she will forever be painted with the brush of treason which the right-wing war lovers use to taint all words of reason and truth, even against our own veterans, even those who have been awarded medals for heroism. The right condemns them, even if they can no longer stand and speak, but must speak from their wheel chairs, with no legs from which to rise above the crowd. No American, escapes their wrath, not even those who still lie in the dust of the WTC.

Gayle in Md.

moblsv
05-29-2007, 09:16 AM
tap tap tap

DickLeonard
05-29-2007, 10:31 AM
Gayle I had a call from a telephone solicitor seeking money for disabled American Veterans he was quite put out when I suggested that he get the money from George Bush and the Govt. He hung up on me.####

9 Ball Girl
05-29-2007, 12:17 PM
I salute this woman - this mother - this patriot for having the courage and the conviction to admit to herself and others that her son "did indeed die for nothing"....

DickLeonard
05-29-2007, 01:24 PM
9ball girl Sad to say what price he pay for an 2 Idiots Folly.####

Bobbyrx
05-29-2007, 05:47 PM
quote" even against our own veterans, even those who have been awarded medals for heroism. The right condemns them, even if they can no longer stand and speak, but must speak from their wheel chairs, with no legs from which to rise above the crowd. No American, escapes their wrath, not even those who still lie in the dust of the WTC.

<font color="blue">What in the world are you talking about, speaking of painting people with a broad brush </font color>

Bobbyrx
05-29-2007, 05:49 PM
That it was all the Jews fault?????

nAz
05-29-2007, 06:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> That it was all the Jews fault????? <hr /></blockquote>
all?

Drop1
05-29-2007, 10:34 PM
Yeah,the far right will welcome her with open arms. This War is not about her kid,or how she feels. I think she figured it out,and wants to go home.

Bobbyrx
05-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Cindy Sheehan: "Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel. " Yes, it was Israelis who got her son killed. Obviously. Who else could it possibly be?

Gayle in MD
05-30-2007, 06:56 PM
Someone like you could never grasp this clear and concise statement of Ms. Sheehan's, without attempting to twist the meaning into something other than what she actually said. You do it constantly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif It's nothing more than the use of confusion, to aid denial. The Republican Way.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
05-31-2007, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
seems like she had enough... poor woman has been through so much.
<hr /></blockquote> Good riddance. I am very sad for her loss, but my guess is that her son would have had the same low outlook on his mother's actions as the rest of his family did.

eg8r

Bobbyrx
05-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Quote Gayle:
"Someone like you could never grasp this clear and concise statement of Ms. Sheehan's, without attempting to twist the meaning into something other than what she actually said."
<font color="blue">Hard to twist when I quoted what she actually said and the meaning is crystal clear. It turns out that the Crawford Peace House Web site includes a photo depicting the entire state of Israel as "Palestine," and it carries a link to a report that when Prime Minister Sharon visited Crawford, the "peace house" greeted him with an "800-foot-long banner containing all of the United Nations resolutions that Israel is in violation of. Not many parents of soldiers killed in combat have been pictured with Hugo Chavez with their arms around each other. Casey Sheehan was a true hero. Cindy is a disgrace, but she has every right to be one because people like her son die to give her that right.

</font color>

Gayle in MD
05-31-2007, 03:48 PM
You totally twisted her meaning. Also, you'd better look up the information on this post of yours about Crawford, ...as usual, it has implications of which you're completely unaware of.

the only thing disgraceful is that you are bashing a mother who lost her son in this illegal, immoral war. He statements are right on. It's only the nutty 28%, that don't get it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pooltchr
05-31-2007, 05:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Someone like you could never grasp this clear and concise statement of Ms. Sheehan's, without attempting to twist the meaning into something other than what she actually said. You do it constantly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif It's nothing more than the use of confusion, to aid denial. The Republican Way.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Wow, now that certainly is a case of the pot calling the kettle black!

And since it has become a standard in all of your posts, would you care to share the origin of the "nutty 28%" you keep talking about. Is it possible that your math skills are as bad as your reading comprehension??
Nah! Couldn't be!

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Bravo! Good for you Wendy, and I agree. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
06-01-2007, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Poolteacher Writes...
argumentative, and not really adding anything to the discussion. Only posted to evoke a return that can elevate to a full blown arguement, and not really adding anything to the discussion <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, now that certainly is a case of the pot calling the kettle black!
<hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Bobbyrx
06-01-2007, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> You totally twisted her meaning. <font color="blue">Then what did she mean by: "Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel. " and is this not her? web page (http://sweetness-light.com/archive/cindy-sheehan-chavez-great-bush-a-terrorist/) </font color>
the only thing disgraceful is that you are bashing a mother who lost her son in this illegal, immoral war. <font color="blue"> I'm not bashing her because of her son, who was a TRUE hero, but her politics and the radical groups she took up with </font color> He statements are right on. It's only the nutty 28%, that don't get it! <font color="blue">Then I must get it because I'm not one of them. I'm one of the 72 % who disapprove of the job he has done. I would not vote for him again in a million years......unless he was running against any Democratic candidate that's running now </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
06-02-2007, 07:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
" Yes, it was Israelis who got her son killed. Obviously. Who else could it possibly be?
<hr /></blockquote>

That is NOT what she said, but since you have a hard time with the King's english, I'll explain it to you...She said he joined to protect America, not Isreal, she did not say that Isreal killed him.

Some investigations into the American Enterprise Institute, on your part, might enable you to "GET" what she's saying. BTW, AEI, another strike against Fred Thompson, aside from the fact that he dumped the woman he married when he was 17 years old, who gave him three children, and worked to put him through college, to marry his younger, present, trophy wife, 25 years his junior, who was his mistress in Washington for years, while his wife was raising his kids, and keeping the home fires burning. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Bobbyrx
06-04-2007, 09:05 AM
She did say it in an e-mail to Nightline, then tried backing off of it saying someone had altered her e-mail, even though it was sent to other people who confirm its contents.

Gayle in MD
06-04-2007, 09:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel. " <hr /></blockquote>

This is your original quote of Ms. Sheehans, and I, for one, believe she is absolutely correct, and has every right to speak her mind. This is the only direct quote you provide in your post. You then, say she also said something else, for which there is no documented proof.

End of story.

Gayle in Md.

Bobbyrx
06-04-2007, 02:03 PM
What do you constantly say to me about the King's English?
If you look at the original post the statement:( Yes, it was Israelis who got her son killed. Obviously. Who else could it possibly be? ) is NOT in quotation marks because it was my opinion of what she is obviously saying. And I never said she didn't have to right to say it, she can and has said anything she has wanted to no matter how stupid. And because she has done so she has gone from a sympathetic figure that the left tried to use to an unsympathetic figure that is now being kicked to the curb by the same radical groups that had been propping her up.

Gayle in MD
06-04-2007, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
:( Yes, it was Israelis who got her son killed. Obviously. Who else could it possibly be? ) <hr /></blockquote>
<font color="red">Obviously, the PNAC Bei-con agenda to benefit Isreal, exactly as she said. She, did Not say, he was killed by Isreal, as you said she did, which, IF YOU COULD READ THE KING"S ENGLISH&gt;&gt;&gt;YOU WOULD KNOW, IS 'a totally differently statement.' </font color>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. <hr /></blockquote>