PDA

View Full Version : For Dagwood....

nAz
05-28-2007, 11:50 PM
and other men who like boobies /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
err don't open if you are offended by boobs *fags* /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://www.whowantsabalti.com/misc2/boobs2.swf

Dagwood
05-29-2007, 12:04 PM
LMAO...that's great nAz!!!!

dg-in-centralpa
05-29-2007, 03:37 PM
They look great to me! Interesting movement.....

DG

nAz
05-29-2007, 06:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Dagwood:</font><hr> LMAO...that's great nAz!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

glad you like it.
how are things things with you and your family?

Dagwood
05-29-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm doing ok...as good as can be considering I'm in a non-pool playing area. (I don't think anyone in this area really knows what a 9 foot table looks like). Still waiting on word whether they are going to actually send me to Georgia before this deployment like they said they would...Other than that, same ol **it. Family is up in CT, thank god...I wouldn't want to subject them to this neck of the backwoods. lol. If I do end up going to GA, there's a chance I may end up in Chesapeake for the Open this year, but I'm not holding my breath on that one....too many things have to happen yet for me to be able to make it. ciao!

dags

Drop1
05-29-2007, 10:16 PM
What is it that makes us nuts for breasts,legs,a$$,eyes,hair? With my last dying breath,I will try to check the boobs on the hospice nurse. There is nothing in nature,that can match a beautiful,intelligent woman,unconcerned about her sexuality,and confident in her femininity. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif