PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani Get's Special B.D. Present From Firemen

Gayle in MD
05-29-2007, 02:16 PM
http://www.observer.com/2007/giulianis-birthday-protest-fire-fighters-september-11-families

LOL, Does anybody know what Giuliani did that was so great on 9/11, but walk aroun holding a mask over his face???

Apparently, the New York Firemen weren't impressed.

Gayle in Md.

AND THE QUESTION IS:
A thug, a nut, and a flip flopper.....

The great Carnak must guess the question..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh, and you righties stay out of this...this contest is for us nasty liberals only!

cushioncrawler
05-30-2007, 07:09 PM
I hate G. I dont know why everyone reckons that he did a great job on 9/12, and why he is supposed to be great. Didnt he put a stopper on a "green" waste plant and green disposal system for NY -- koz it woznt hiz idea. What a prize pri$k. madMac.

Gayle in MD
05-30-2007, 07:15 PM
lol, well, aren't you going to take a stab an what the question was in Carnak's envelope.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cushioncrawler
05-31-2007, 07:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> lol, well, aren't you going to take a stab an what the question was in Carnak's envelope.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>"...What would u have if Rudy'n'Dubya'n'Osama got into bed??"??. madMac.

Gayle in MD
06-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Ha ha ha...good one. Not exactly the right answer, though...but I hope you'll take another stab at it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif